tuscl

Gowns vs G-Strings/Bikini-Tops ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've noticed in some upscalish clubs, the dancers will wear elegant looking gowns and/or elegant sexy dresses, when in the main room. Whereas in most clubs I visit, dancers are often wearing next to nothing (i.e. G-strings and bikini tops).

I prefer the latter look (G-strings/bikini-tops – for me less is better in this area).

To me *personally*, dancers in upscalish clubs whom wear gowns often come across as a bit high on themselves as if they were better than the avg stripper. To *me*, they often come across with a bit of GPS and think they can, or are entitled, to make $$$ w/o having to do much for it.

So, do you have an opinion w.r.t. gown-wearing dancers vs. G-string/bikini-top dancers – or pussy is pussy?

25 comments

• MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    Less is more...
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    At my club it's actually a requirement for us to wear dresses or skirts that completely cover our butts and the managers say "Customers like this better". Uh huh. Sure they do.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    Hi Papi_Chulo,

I am curious about this too. Right now I work in an upscale club and unfortunately the dress code there is gowns only, so we don't even have a choice to be able to wear bikinis and the like. I personally prefer bikinis and g-strings, particularly the glowing neon kinds. The stripper gowns out there are very pretty looking, but they tend to get in the way when on stage and while doing lapdances.

This is what I've observed with customers:

The gown look or lacy, sheer things such as stockings and garters seem popular with older customers.

The bikini and g-string look seems to be more popular with a younger crowd (but I'm sure older men like it just the same).

I find that if I'm wearing a very tiny g-string or y-string I tend to get more business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    We all have our preferences of course but your comment:

“… The gown look or lacy, sheer things such as stockings and garters seem popular with older customers …”

may be fairly accurate w.r.t. older customers IMO as older customers often seem to appreciate other things such as conversation and elegance per se.

But there is a reason why women strip and is b/c naked women turn men on – so for me *personally* - the more skin that is showing, the more it gets my attention.

BTW – the “gown SCs” I visit, the girls do strip down to their G-strings when giving LDs and dancing on stage – they just wear the gowns while on the main floor and interacting with the custies.

Even if it’s not gowns and they are wearing anything else that covers them up, it is not nearly as much of a turn-on as when they are showing a lot of skin with a tiny G-string and small bikini top.

My 2 cents.
  • sandman96
    11 years ago
    Less is usually better
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Recently, a lower end club locally remodeled and is trying to reinvent itself as a classier joint. This has lead the other two clubs on the same street to try and "class up" a bit too, presumably to retain their relative positions in terms of being more/less upscale. One of the first things they did was to increase the days/times when "gowns" are required. I'm not a fan, and have found myself frequenting the more divey joints as a result.

I do agree that some customers do prefer more clothed dancers, and that those customers are quite possibly "more desirable" in that they are older, and on average have more money to spend while at the same time being less likely to cause trouble. I guess that's why some clubs do it.

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm going to ignore the dancers while they have some fancy gown on. That does not turn me on. When I see tits or something else, then I watch. Sexy advertisements often show girls in bikinis, not fancy gowns. If dancers are wearing fancy gowns, I'm thinking that has more to do with the club manager thinking his place is a top upscale club and ignores the fact that his dancers don't make much money until they get naked or show some skin. I expect dances to be performed topless at a minimum and if I have no idea what the dancer looks like, I might not get any.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My original ATF was the most popular dancer to have ever worked at the Columbia Platinum Plus. Her signature was class. She always wore a gown/cocktail dress when mingling with the customers on the floor. It came off on the rare times she appeared on stage and of course it came off for lap dances. The first time we met OTC for lunch she came dressed to kill. I asked her about and she said that that was the way she was brought up. I loved it. And I loved it when she took it off too.

Now the younger girls don't seem to have that "class" air about them and for them walking around totally naked is just fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – at the other end of the spectrum are dancers that walk around topless.

I went to a club a couple of months ago I had not been to before. It was a mid-sized club on a Fr. night and it was packed. Got LDs from one or two dancers and left after about an hour b/c although I liked the club a lot, it was way too packed.

But, while I was there, I saw a short (~5”2) young (about 22) black dancer walking thru the main room topless and she had a perfect pair of natural D-cups. Needless to say I did not blink while she was walking thru the main room in a direction opposite to where I was.

I returned to the club a couple of days later on a weeknight hoping to see her – and I did – ended up spending the whole night/visit w/ her and spending about $300 just on LDs and just on her – which is very rare for me b/c although I easily spend $300 on LDs, I love variety and will spend my funds over many dancers in a particular visit.

I don’t’ think this dancer would have made the same impression on me if she had been wearing a gown.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    When people talk about someone having "class", they mean they look like they're wealthy. It's true that being wealthy is often a sign of being accomplished. But often not. And often it's a sign of being accomplished at being a shit. And there are many accomplished people who are not wealthy, because the rewards of their accomplishment are not monetary.

Maybe all the dancers should wear robes with a thong bikini underneath, and a 1 minute hourglass timer in their pocket, and give 1 minute table bikini dances for a couple dollars. That way, I would not have to make a "blind" choice about getting a lapper. But dancers have told me there are custies who are much more interested in looking than contact, and they should not get a free ride.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I used to visit a divey club in Dallas which had “mini lap dances”.

One or two times a night, all the dancers would be called to the dressing room. Then they would all stampede out at once to give LDs to anyone tipping them $1 dollar at a time. They would be LDing/grinding you while you were tipping them $1 and when you stopped tipping them they would move on to the next custie.

They would LD/grind on you for about 15 seconds or so for a $1 tip – needless to say it was a win-win situation IMO b/c often times I would end up getting full LDs from the ones that gave me good $1 mini-LDs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Duo would you be ok with doing what Papi is describing?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - What, the $1 dances? Yeah, we use to do them when I worked at the Hustler Club in Baltimore. It was kind of fun, kind of weird. I didn't mind it. It was easy to sell VIP time to people afterward.

I'm a lingerie person, I don't want to wear gowns but I also don't want to wear weird neon stripper outfits and it bums me out that I can't just wear lingerie to work.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Recently I went to my favorite club to see my ATF. As I sat at the stage I could see her grinding away nude on another guy. As the song ended she saw me and came walking over to me wearing only her shoes. She gave me a big hug and others at the stage got an eyeful. I agree, less is more.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    At the club where my ATF works the dancers have to keep the gowns on during lapdances, but they go topless in the VIP.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like G-strings. A couple years ago the owner of my favorite club imposed long evening gowns on the dancers when they started their set and when walking around the club. The dancers complained because they, of course, had to pay for the gowns themselves. And a fav did not like to wear the gowns. She said long gowns looked good on tall dancers but not on short girls like her.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I love g-strings and bikini tops. It takes skin to win. Show me the goods so I am an informed buyer, don't hide it under a gown. There is something about the neon-colored ones that I love. Maybe they glow in blacklight?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    ixnay to the owngay ... G=strings rule !!!
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    I have seen the spectrum, from clubs that allow the dancers to walk around topless to those with very covering gowns.
    I prefer see-thru lingerie.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. Some can pull off any "look". Others, can't do anything to entice. As sc said about his original ATF, mine is the same way, she is just HOT, no matter "whot"!
  • hijack
    11 years ago
    My personal favorite is the button down shirt. Don't know why, maybe its a teacher or librarian thing. But some sort of clothing so that during the dance it can come off. Strip clubs are a fantasy, right. And my fantasy is that she is allowing me more. If only for as long as my wallet holds out.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    My local joint has a range from micro gstrings and bikini tops to lacy tops. I like it all but prefer the gstring.

I was in a club once where the girl walked around butt ass naked for a while after finishing her stage set. My favorite option by far
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Here's a thread I did a while back that went pretty far into this topic.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Call me a sucker for the "Mary Ann Look", but I love tiny Daisy Dukes and a cut off or tied button up shirt. Khan!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I agree with slick on this one. I had a dancer make me fall in deep lust with her wearing the daisy dukes! I only saw her once and I still remember her well. That was 4 years ago!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion