tuscl

Rough Lapdances

Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:43 PM
Anyone have any experiences with rough dances that actually cause skin breaks on your dick? I hate having to deal with couple of days of healing time from these hoes from rough lap dances.

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It's called "lap dick". I got a bad case when I did 62 lap dances on my 62 birthday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The type of slacks ones wears can also contribute to the pounding the johnson endures. When I first started going commando, I would wear khakis. b/w the fabric and the darn zipper, I had a few penile beatdowns. After I switched to thin soft cotton black sweat pants – much less abuse on the johnson.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You guys should get those lap dance pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Duo – it’s midnight – you should go to bed and get your beauty sleep :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Last week I had the pleasure of three robust blowjobs in 4 nights from 2 different dancers. One complained that it was very thick and kept catching her teeth on my dick. After the third time an abrasion showed up. This ain't lap dick, its Moby Dick
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    gawker - that reminded me of this report from another site. Follies was horrible tonight. Saw xxxxxxxxxx. BBBJ so horrible I almost smacked the hell out of her. Never had someone scrape their teeth so hard on me. I seriously almost hit her LOL it was painful and damn neear had me bleeding
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As with many things – BJs are more of an art than a science!!!
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    If she breaks your skin while sword-swallowing, you'd better hope you don't have a bonus show up later...
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Dancers who just bounce up and down or give rough grind, have caused me an occasional problem. They just don't get repeat business.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Early on when I was a newbie heavy girls would sit on it and once I had penile discomfort for a few days as a result. After that if the dance got too rough I would tell them ease up. That was early on when getting lappers was my main activity at a SC. Now, I hardly ever do lappers maybe no more than 2 or 3 to limit spending. Because I have three girls on roster for otc at 100-140 pop it wb silly for me to be spending considerable money on SC non extras when I can spend that amount on pussy with girls calling me all the time to meetup. I do like going to clubs to chill and then get by as cheaply as possible. My progression in the hobby (mistresses, reg otc gals) has simply placed me beyond spending money on a large quantity of lappers.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I once had a set of five dances with a beautiful Jamaican girl. She bounced up and down so hard she was causing me pain. The next day I found blood in my urine. I haven't been back to the same club, but I might get dances from the same girl if I could ask her to calm it down.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have had the occasional dancer who thinks harder is better. I have learned to stop and adjust them to prevent damage. Just as bad are the ones that bounce on your bladder.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    had a dancer that rubbed my dick so hard I though she broke it. great looking dancer with wonderful ass. as soon as she started her grind in VIP, I discovered that she had one hard ass tail bone. felt like I was being hammered. by the time she finished I was sore a hell !!!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Just tell them "hey honey that's my dick not a trampoline." Bitches who do that don't deserve my business.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Slow and sensual or nothin for me
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It isn't Rocket Science. After 1 rough dance, tell her its over and find somebody easier on you.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    When they do that to me I just fart and smile
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Then I blame it on her
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    In my experience, this doesn't happen all that often. Most dancers do the slow and sensual dance and every now and then you'll have a stripper who does a rough, fast lap dance.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    my bad LD experiences always seem to be bruising of the nuts
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Never had what the OP describes, only some crotch pounding from black strippers who for some reason think that bouncing a 20 lb butt on your boner is what you really want. It's not... Have had some soreness from really bad handjobs though. And that will sneak up on you, and you might not realize it until later. But when a dancer is hurting me I've learned to speak up immediately. However, unfortunately, those dancers are generally clueless so even after you tell them you're bound to have a pretty useless dance. So once you start to feel some bad karma in a dance, cut it short and move on to the next, IMO. And I agree, if you're not dressed properly for a lap dance you're just asking for some pain. Find some lap dance pants (or better yet, shorts) and you'll be much happier. But be careful, some of the fabrics out there can result in some nasty soreness when she gives you an outside the pants HJ....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion