tuscl

Snacks

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:55 PM
How many tusclers pack snacks in [view link] to go out every few hours and eat to revive the energy needed to club on ?

25 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I do all the time....I stock up on RC cola and Moon pies
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I stopped eating moon pies in elementary school when I found a live cockroach wrapped inside the package. I even offered it for free to other school kids and no one wanted to eat the moonpie.
  • Kinsact
    11 years ago
    I keep some nutra grain bars and whiskey in the car. Just don't wash down the bars with whiskey...almost threw up only time i did that
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I pack all kinds of food in my car. I sell it to the other starving patrons and trade it for lap dances from starvi g dancers
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nah, I pretty much forget all about food when naked women are around.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A jar of pickled eggs and some salami.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Hey, SC is there something Freudian about that combination of treats.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I get the impression Juice packs snacks w/ him wherever he goes – he might actually pack snacks even if he is not going anywhere - LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Actually – I am not much of a snacks guy at all – I eat my 3 square meals a day and I’m good. If I get hungry while out an about, I’ll just pull in somewhere and eat or go to a 24-hr spot if it’s late.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    mmdv26 - No just good eats. :)
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Juice. Ever smoke bud and go grocery shopping? And all you buy is a ton of delicious snacks?
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    Fucking love RC Cola.RC cherry too.But that's been haarder to find lately.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cool ranch Doritos Raspberry Zingers Mountain Dew and Cheese. Lots of cheese. Blocks and blocks of Colby Jack
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I usually just bring Ganja(I'm in Cali). My ATF is pb & chocolate head. I usually end up eaiting Peanut M&M's or Reese's with her. Ain't nothing like a hot dancer tossing candy I to your mouth. What am I, a circus sideshow?
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Weed and liquor...what more do you need Juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Weed and liqueur shit magrat then I get the munches...how about some nochos
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    7-11 nachos
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What is the difference between a lesbian and a saltine? One is a snack cracker and the other is a crack snacker
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I alwaus have a cooler in my truck it contains the folowing, Landshark, Blue Moon, Coke Zero, and water. On some occasions it will contain horse semen, but thats in a seperate smaller cooler.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Horse semen? [view link]
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Horse semen. Breakfast of Champions.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Its completly for work purposses folks, nothing to see here. Well except horse semen.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes and good one joe...lol
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like to stop somewhere and get a burger and fries whether that is from Wendy's, Burger King, Hoooters, or some restaurant attached to the strip club if I feel safe eating the food. The Greenviile platinum plus has pizza if I'm still hungry. I once got snacks in one club from the bathroom troll. One dancer on stage wanted Individual cheetos for tips when I ate at the stage. I tipped her multiple times. I gave her a big Cheeto. A few minutes later I got another bag of Cheetos. I didn't know it could be worth so much.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I only go outside to get high. Food is for after sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion