• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    in dog years?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    42 but I'm only 32
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! There's that mystical 58 number again. Age of alutard, tenishomo, txtittyfan and the oldest girl juice ever fucked.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Oldest one was 10 years older than me
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    71 but she was only 18 when I fucked her.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    50 yo married gal off Seeking Arrangement.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Civi: 29.

Stripper: I don't know, but her face looked old as shit in the day light.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    42 y/o dark haired Guatemalan lady when I was 32 y/o (she was 5 ft. tall w/ nice big round natural Ds).
    By far the best sex I ever had – she was *always* up for it and would never say no – and she gave as good (or better) than she got – would honestly say she fucked me more than I fucked her.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i mean oldest by how old she was when i fucked her or how old is she currently?

oldest is 43 but 12 years ago i fucked a 39 year old so she would be in her 50s now
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have mentioned on here the nasty 60-something stripper I banged before. I don't have a precise age, but based on what a dancer had told me about her later, she would have been older than my mother, who is currently 66, but this was several years ago, so she may not have been 60 yet.

In the non-stripper realm, there was a lady I worked with, since departed, who was 55 at the time. She was a blonde with enormous tits and she had to give me a ride home once (because my car was in the shop) and she basically let me feel her up the whole way home. It was weird, in no small part because she was married, but by the time I got home, we were ready. Later on, I found out she was a swinger and I wasn't the only coworker she let bang her.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard just PM'ed me,he said he got caught fucking his 48 y.o.teacher,to bad he was home schooled.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I got a pm also. Altard said he preferred fucking the other girl in his class
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion