tuscl

Extras ATF wanted me to bring condoms to club......

Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:55 AM
This happened sometime ago The club opens at Sat at noon. My atf I had been doing awhile itc and otc wanted me to bring some condoms "a girlfriend who dances here forgot hers." This was part of a text about meeting her at club at noon then go to CR for sex. Were the condoms really for the GF or for my atf to use during the rest of her Saturday shift. She had told me "your the only one I am doing in here." She even introduced me to the girl and said "she can sub in if I am out of town." I did that gal on one of those occasions but she was lousy vs my atf. After the sex was over I enjoyed the buffet and as I was leaving could c her floating around the room hustling men. I would have liked to stay and c what she did.....but I already knew the answer. Would you have stuck around?

13 comments

• baconator
    11 years ago
    Well, when you banged her did she have her own condoms or did she use one of the ones you brought in for her "friend"? That there is your answer.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Elementary Baconator- you are a regular Sherlock Holmes! +1
  • looker123
    11 years ago
    The condoms may very well have been for a friend but don't kid yourself about the rest, its standard as.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    At least you were first?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I had a massage girl knock $50 off the price in exchange for my condoms.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes I was first, I just wonder what number the last customer of the day was. Then I remembered a session with her after she got off her shift....
  • MondoGoGo
    11 years ago
    And now a word from our founder..."Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction."
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I did her on lots of Saturday's like that and sure I was first bc club had hardly opened. It wb about $100-120 bc I might have fucked her at motel for nooner earlier in the week. The sat itc session wb in the CR behind stage 1 as they clean the upstairs VIP on sat. In CR she might do danc or two but usually sit by me w makeout session hj foreplay then slip cover mount and CG facing me. She has a nice tight one and happy ending every time. Then afterward we would enjoy buffet and sit at table visiting. Ultimately she would wander hustle other customers then I would leave.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Payer: Didn't you already post an almost identical thread a few months ago?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I thought this was familiar [view link]
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I've had that happen as well, but the way my fav put it was "do you have an extra condom for X?" That day I did happen to have an extra and watched her give it to the other dancer. Let's just say I had none remaining after I left the club that day....and yes I was the first (and only) of the day as she went to get dressed as soon as we finished in the vip room.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    There were a number of times I did her in VIP late in day or at motel after she got off work at club. I tried not to think if she Sid others that day. She would telle I was only one she seeing.....
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have been in clubs where if you want extras you have to bring your own because the girls are not allow to carry anything to make it so they can't stock hats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion