tuscl

bald (almost) dancer

10inches
Florida
during latest visit to Oasis in ATL saw a first. dancer had a buzz cut. cut as close a possible without actually using a razor to shave her head. thought it was totally unappealing.

11 comments

• rell
    11 years ago
    i like the short cuts on certain females... some can pull it off.. i think amber rose looks fanstatic in her short hair
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sinead o'connor!
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    That sounds extreme but in general some girls can pull off a shorter style and look hot. Many girls can't pull it off though.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like the one with her hair down to her toes
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I only want her bald on the beaver.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I'd luv to see a girl bald on top but furry down below!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've met a couple over the years who shaved their head completely. The first was totally unappealing and the second had big pierced tits, so of course, I had to play with her. She was fun, so far as fun went in that club, which wasn't very far.

None of this counts the story of this one lady at my favorite club, who was dancing on stage, she did some sort of pole trick where she was upside down, and her wig fell off to reveal her real head of hair, which was real short. That experience ruined her for me for life and she was more or less gone from there after that, probably to not live happily ever after.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    some girls look good that way some don't
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Gothic
  • joewebber
    11 years ago
    I saw that girl today. she looks like she'd prolly be ugly WITH HAIR too.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've seen a dancer recently with either all or a lot of her hair on head shaved off. That did not look attractive to me. tatoos and piercings look attractive in comparison. I'm not really into tattoos and piercings but it is not as much of a turn off as no hair on the head. Now if she is shaved down below or just has a runway strip, I find that sexy. In a topless bar, for some odd reason I find it sexy to see that runway strip. Maybe because I associate that with her pussy even though it is a topless club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion