A stripper called me for asking 20 dollars

chairsky
Austin, TX
Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:54 PM
WTF?? Why Only 20 dollars?? Why not 200 dollars? So I can do some OTC with her

23 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The $20 is the carrot in front of the cart!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    $20 today, $50 tomorrow.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You should give her a case of PBR and a bag of Doritos and say it was the best you could do.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Make it PBR pounders.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You know what they say, "Get a woman drunk and give her a bag of chips and she'll probably sleep with you."
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    A small crack rock is $20... Please don't ask how I know this...
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    gsb, that makes sense then if she called all her patrons for $20, she would get enough crack for a whole week!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have had one text me and ask for $10 gas money
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    @sumsung did u believe her? and did u give her?
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    Actually I would like to know how you guys and SC experts would reply for such cases?
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Ive got a girl who I've known for a little while. We've gone out to dinner & such 3 times, but never OTC and never paid for my time. Occasionally I get a weird text asking for 20 bucks. I've sent it to her because its very rare and we've hung out enough that its no big deal to me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Ignore it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "A small crack rock is $20... Please don't ask how I know this..." Most likely for drugs. Tell her NO, unless you are getting "Services" in return immediately. LOL
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm a sucker for a phones pitch from a stripper. Last week I got a text at 11:30 telling me she had only made $20 that night and asking if I could forward her a little before our next date. I Western Unioned her $200. She later told me she was hoping for $50. A fool and his money....
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Who says you can't get OTC for just the $20? Lol
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My old ATF once called me and asked me to meet her at the supermarket because she was out of money and food. I bought her $25 worth of food so she could make dinner for herself and her son (and her boyfriend?)
  • green33
    11 years ago
    Take advantage of this. I recently had a dancer text me for 50 bucks so she could buy gas, she promised to "make it worth my while" I me up with her later to give her the money. cheapest OTC i've ever had lol.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    sounds like shes setting you up for a big score..
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    At least get some naked pics out of it....
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I've seen less of this than many of you as my clubbing activities are a bit more spread out, but in the couple of instances where this happened to me I refused. In one of those instances, I countered by offering her an "earning opportunity." ;) I only pay for services rendered. Having said all of this, after spending more time in a local club over the last few years (in addition to my customary road clubs) and finally going through a few local "favs" (a few years ago I laughed at this concept), I now understand more how this can happen. But, IMHO, rewarding her for dialing for $$, without the expectation of provided services, sets a bad precedent. I agree with others who say that she'll be asking for more tomorrow. When I deal with dancers OTC, I'm looking for a p4p girl, not a faux GF.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @Duo: what's your chip preference?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @goodsouthernboy I like those Guacachips, those are pretty good. OH OH AND HINT OF LIME TOSTITOS.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I can finally say I've stopped trying to figure out strippers. Just bend her over and move on to the next one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion