tuscl

no avatars ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:40 AM
How come some of you fellas never put up a pick for your avatar ?

29 comments

• Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Don't know how.
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    If the lack of avatar bothers you so much, send me a pic of your mom's asshole. I'll print it out, jizz on it, photograph it, and set it as my avatar.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    My my bacondude. No need to be so hostile. Smoke some 420 and get some stripper lovin'. That will mellow you. Serious question for bacondude...why the handle? And why the absence of a capital 'B'? Sort of evokes e e cummings if he decided it was cool to use bacon grease as lube. Is that your thing? I mean I am totally down with writing poetry after sodomizing a stripper with (cooled) bacon drippings on your flesh torpedo. Especially if you use unconventional orthography in your poems.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !!!! To every fuckin shit above me......wow.....I love you fellas.....lol
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    Rofl, you guys kill me. No hostility, just humor and sarcasm.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    You fuckin with me ?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    good question
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I knows dat u was coo-el mr bacondude U be arright my friend U jes be tellin us pervamanic dudes bout some o dat blood bacon sex magick dat u practice 420 out my friends No h8
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Shoot...the stupid fill in box removed my xxxtra spaces. Thinking about cumming made me think that we all use too much punctuation. That made me think, what if we used xxxtra spaces instead of puctuation. That would be cool, wouldn't it? But the tubes o' the interwebs did not allow dat shizzle. C'est la vie!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Da punctuation shizzle reflected thanking about CUMMINGS o' course. 'Cos I thank 'bout cumming all o' da time. Ev'ry day my brothers, ev'ry day. Don't make me think 'bout any but cumming sum more!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    My avatar sucks dick
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It allows the person to hide even MORE.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Zip, you reminded me about this stripper I know who loves poetry. Every time I bang her, she yells, "eeee eeee cumming!"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I suppose some people have a life and don't LIVE on or for this site, for what it is worth.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Jackdude, alas, my poetry loving stripper experience was with a girl who dug Ezra Pound. And hearing a chick scream "eeeeh-zra....EEEH-ZRA!!!" before finishing with "NOW POUND ME!!!!" Let me tell you bro...that will chill you to the bone.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    How do you like me now !!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    We loves ya Juice. You b a KA-ray-ZEE AZZ mother who we ALL aspire 2 b. I think we need sum Juice poetry...the Ripostes o' Juice if you will. What would b the Juice take on stripper lit? Crazy orthography b forbidden...but KA-ray-ZEE orthography b encouraged!!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    damn this thread went to crazy town too fast. Nice new avatar juiceman. When did you change it?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    avatar? Wasn't that a movie or something?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I suppose some people have a life and don't LIVE on or for this site, for what it is worth …” The above is a very good reason – plus I’ll add laziness by some.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I'm considering the acquisition of an avatar, but it isn't a priority for me so I haven't put any effort into it. I'll see what I can do during May.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    I'd like to see the avatars Juice can come up with to go along with the names Jackmd and baconator.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice you look like your ready for cartoons and coco puffs
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Lucky charms
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I put up one once, but I think it got deleted. Not sure how. Might have been a bit controversial. I'll give it some thought and maybe put up a new one.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Fruity Pebbles
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I put a picture of myself once but it was not accepted by the censors – was told my face violated the indecency standards
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Rection spoke my reason for going avatarless. Besides all I'd put up is an illo, but this ain't the audience for it (we're here for flesh, not art).
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol. To my crew and all dat fucked up shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion