tuscl

BEST OPENING LINE FROM DANCER

10inches
Florida
busty latina in Dallas (first time in this club) walks up to me while sitting at the bar. proceeds to rub my crotch, leans over and whispers in my ear " I've haven't been fucked this week and I'm horny as hell "

23 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Maybe not as graphic as some I've heard but the most memorable one was from my original ATF the first time I met her. "Is anyone flirting with you?"
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    @shadow... that is pretty unique
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Don’t think it is that original but that kind of “introduction” would get my attention – especially if she was hot.

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You should’ve answered her back – “well I got the remedy for that – my nickname is …”

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I guess you guys are visiting very high mileage clubs and I don't hear these kind of things because the majority of my clubbing is done in Virginia. A lot of the graphic lines that you guys claim strippers have said to you- I've never heard- not even at the clubs I've been to outside of Virginia.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Do you know where mom was last night?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Had a chick introduce herself once then immediately stick her tongue in my ear and say "I can't wait to have your cock down my throat".

First time meeting her, but then again, I club in Detroit.
  • hounddogdeltaboy
    11 years ago
    hey 10, did you accommodate the lady? And if not, which club was this? LOL
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Fuck off asshole is the best I have heard.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Che that was lfmao
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it.

This was a club in Detroit.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I had a stripper once tell me she had two rules for VIP:

1) I had to cum on her tits and
    2) What happens in VIP stays in VIP.

I came on her tits.

Just broke Rule #2 I guess. :P
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    my all time favorite line was when a stripper walked up to me and slapped a $20 on the table... "I'll buy the dance... you give the tip"... yeah that worked.. and yeah she got a tip...

my second favorite was I bet I can get you hard in 30 seconds or less... I said ok... she put her hand on me and started stroking.. yeah.. I lost that bet....
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Dammit I've got to go to Detroit.... I've spent 8 years in Virginia and 3 years in bumfuck, USA ever since. I need the clubs y'all are going to!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Dammit I've got to go to Detroit.... I've spent 8 years in Virginia and 3 years in bumfuck, USA ever since. I need the clubs y'all are going to!
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Here are a couple of my favorites: at one club, a dancer sits down beside me, strokes Mr Happy, and says, "I've got 'protection' in my purse."

In a different club, I walk up to the bar seat on which she's sitting, trying to adjust my eyes from bright to dark, not yet able to see her face. She grabs Mr Happy and says,"Let me lead you to the right place."

Another time, I greet a dancer and stick my tongue in her ear. She slumps and horsely groans, "That makes me wet." She was right.
  • blaze08
    11 years ago
    In Memphis, before things changed there, I was on my way to the bathroom and passed a girl that stopped me and asked where I was going. I told her I had to piss. She said would hold my dick for me. I laughed and went in and she followed and proceeded to do so. Great customer service and a even better night after that.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Very recently, I was at club and a girl that I had seen a few times but never approached came up to me. She sat on my Lap and asked me why I always stare at her, but then go upstairs with other girls. I told her must just be bad timing. She replied, by asking me if I wanted to time her on how fast she could make me cum. I said sign me up im in. It was 3mins 28 secs. She then said she didnt get to have any fun, and got me up for a fuck and a second cum. That one took much longer but felt just as good.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I don't have a gag reflex. Want me to prove it"

LMFAO! I've heard this before too, & had it proved!

Line #2 that I'd LOVE to hear is, "I'd pay YOU to Fuck me Baby!" And have it occur. LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    now I'm on a mission to find a stripper with the best opening line
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Not as great or graphic as what's posted before, but a girl walked up to me today and says, "another dancer told me my tits feel fake, but they're not. I need you to feel them and tell me if they feel real or fake."

And I say, "ok!"
  • ssteve
    10 years ago
    After a beer or three she finally told me her real name and her dilemma for the night...
    "my car broke down yesterday, and I'm stranded here tonight; can I ride you home?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Was in club Legends in Houston b/f the crackdown by the city – I go to the semi-open but still fairly private dance booth with a fine-ass ebony dancer – I sit on the bench – ebony puts her right hand on her hip and while holding up a condom in her left hand tells me – “so you wanna get your dick sucked or do you wanna fuck?” – when all we had talked about briefly on the main-floor was dances.

Why can’t all women including civvies be so giving?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion