tuscl

The secret code?

Saturday, April 13, 2013 9:16 AM
I was sitting at my favorite club with a girl I've been OTC with a couple times when one of my long time favorites plops down on my lap. Not wanting to start any drama between girls, I quickly looked at the first girl and apologized, saying I had actually told #2 to come by and was waiting for her. #2 said "Dont worry about anything, I'm not trying to scam in on him. Me and him have known each other for a really long time and our relationship goes WAY beyond the club". #1 just looked back and said "Oh I get it. Ive got the same thing with him". There was a pause as the drunk stripper brains processed and they both smiled and had a bonding moment together, understanding the connection.

14 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm glad that doesn't turn out more dramatic than it did for you!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    They're eskimo sisters!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Even though you're the one true love of both of them, they realize your too much man for any one woman.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Southernboy, Yeah, I was lucky. Both of these girls are VERY reasonable and straight forward. I was really waiting to talk to #2 when #1 sat down. If I had predicted drama, I wouldve immediately told #1 I was waiting for #2 to deflect a possible confrontation. In fact, I had been sitting with a girl who was currently on stage and told #1 that info so she would vamoose when the set was done. I've definitely learned to juggle...its an important skill on a night like that where there were actually -4- girls working that I had met OTC previously. In addition, my prime next target was the girl on stage, so I was bouncing around a lot! :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    or maybe they understand that you're not dating either of them and they're both getting money from you whether it be the end of the night or not.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm out of the loop.... What are Eskimo sisters?
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    GSB Eskimo Sisters are two women who have slept with the same man. The term was coined from the more common "Eskimo Brothers" for two men who have slept with the same woman and derives from the supposed practice of Inuit–Yupik people offering to let visitors sleep with their wives as a sign of hospitality. In fact, no such tradition existed among the Inuit–Yupik people. The origin of the myth is related to outside observers misinterpreting a religious ritual that did involve "wife-swapping" of a sort.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Everytime I try juggling, I wind up dropping everything.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Hey Mrpink, you should apply for a job as some kind of skilled negotiator, with the way you fit into a room with 4 dancers you've taken OTC. In my mind, you should be a magnet for stripper drama, but still you keep your cool. Well done, sir. I admire you.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Eskimo brothers! I thought it was to keep warm! Just like a three dog night.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    My current Detroit ATF (or at least my ATF at the Silver Cricket LOL) Once told me that her mother told her early on that men are not meant to be with one woman for life. Never mind that this woman is awesome in the back room and probably even more awesome in the sack OTC, there is part of me that totally loves her for encouraging me to 'check out my girlfriends as long as you save some love for me'. ;-) I only wish my bank account enabled me to do so. I might mention that this dancer is Native American, if this is part of their culture I wish I'd been born into it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The big danger of hanging with two strippers at once is that you can be wallpaper within 15 seconds. Course when they forget you're there and start blabbing, that's when you find out what's really going on at the club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Hugh Stripper woman speak with SS tongue.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    This site is so educational. I always thought the term eskimo brothers came from the popular fx tv show "the league" & the subsiquent use of eskimo sisters was just a hilarious offspin of its usage. Either way made me laugh when duimaxwell said it, and then got educated on its real beginings. Thank You Tuscl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion