tuscl

Monroe's WPB Fl

Lionshare
Pennsylvania
I was at the Barett Jackson auction last week and saw some sexy young women walking around in cut off jeans and tight pink shirts. As I got closer I noticed they all had Monroe's Tshirts on. After some research and a check of Tuscl reviews I came up with close to nothing on this place. Im going to visit some time this week and post a review. Has anyone in South Florida ever been to Monroes of West Palm Beach? It seems like the West Palm Beach area is lacking in talent and mileage these days, so I typically just drive south to Miami. I would love to find a good place in West Palm Beach.

5 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    Are you absolutely sure that these babes in Monroe t-shirts were advertising a strip club?.........At an auto auction?..........

Monroe shocks, perhaps?..........jus' thinkin'..........
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    haha, thats.a fair question. I actually looked up their facebook page and saw photos from the event. Apparently they were the vip host for the auction. Interesting partnership, and apparently all of them are actual.dancers at the club as well.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Monroe's is at the old Diamonds/Dreamgirls location. They remodeled inside and its pretty nice, unfortunately they are having trouble attracting talent. They pilfered a few girls from SR up the street by paying them (vs the SR that charges them), but the last three times I went I saw a total of 10 different girls, no more than 6 on one occasion. I've only been during the day though, so nighttime might be completely different.

Of the girls I saw at Barrett Jackson two were bartenders, one was a stripper, and the others I had never seen before.

I do encourage you to check it out and post a review, I was gonna post a followup review after my next visit - it would be nice if I wasn't the only one to have reviewed the club tho.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Thanks Dolfan, yea it only has 1 review. You do the daytime review and ill do a nightime review. Bets on who gets the most mileage?
  • Fldiver96
    11 years ago
    As Dolfan said the old Diamonds and or Dreamgirls club.
    I have heard they remodeled the entire inside but it seems this location no matter what it's been called has issues staying open. Maybe with the "upper scale" claim/theme it'll
    do better. Time will only tell. Ill give it another month before going. Liken it to a new car or computer, let them
    work out the problems first .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion