tuscl

Best DMV strip clubs

I've been reading reviews about all the clubs in the DC/MD/VA area. I've also been to a couple spots myself like Fuego and Ebony Inn. My question is which spots have the best girls. All the reviews I've seen seem to say the talent isn't in the clubs anymore...if its not there, where are the girls going? Are they still dancing? I'm trying to have a good time with possibly a chance of extras. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated....

9 comments

• zipman68
    12 years ago
    I'm glad you defined DMV clubs in your post. From the title I thought you meant "Dept of Motor Vehicles". Every time I've tried to pay for a BBBJ in that DMV the girl behind the counter gets all bent out of shape. Bitch wanted me to take an eye test. I told he I could see he good enough if she took her top off and deep throated me. But she warned me she was going to call the cops.

Lesson learned...DMV is a sucky place to try to get sucked!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I thought the same thing. Wondered if the DMV was putting in a stripper pole so you'd have something to do while waiting in line.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I live in the DMV area. I live in Virginia. The clubs in the DMV area aren't good man. The best one I've been to is Fuego.

Places I'd recommend- Fuego in Maryland and downtown Paper Moon in Richmond.

Those both have really good looking dancers.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I used to live in N. VA too. I never really found a good club without making the trip to Baltimore.
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    @govikings - I know a girl that dances at Fuego, I kind of want to go check it out... if it's in MD though, is it nude?
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    I have gotten fucked every time I have been to the DMV
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Depends entirely upon what you seek.

If you are simply looking to see loads of hot nude girls then the the top DC clubs (Camelot, Archibald) cannot be beat. Most of the girls are goergous with hot bodies. The problem with DC, however, is that these clubs are sedate, with no LDs at all and tons of suits spending mucho $$$ on the talent.

On the whole, I think that Baltimore is the best overall option. There are hot girls to be found and the experiences can be more interactive. I very much like the Player's Club, which is a byob all nude joint.

Good luck!
  • rell
    12 years ago
    ok guys im going to give you the skinny
    1st off dc strip clubs suck!!
    right now as it stands the best strip club to go to far as dancers,value and variety of women is fuego my personal favorite is exatcy is less crowded and the dancers are alittle more friendly
    ebony inn is good during the day but this is a hood strip club and theres no variety here
    theres other decent strip clubs like bazz n crue, sensaysionals,plush, puzzles and chica chula who all have cheap lap dances but your experience will vary widely
    showcase isnt too bad is you want to spend more money but want less "ethic" dancers
    offically baltimore is not apart of the dmv metro area but its not a bad option... the block is decent but its a different ball game and hustle but i like to make my yearly trip to the block
  • rell
    12 years ago
    and btw most sc in md are nude
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion