tuscl

Club-safe kinks, turn-ons and fetishes?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Mine are pretty mild: I like girls who wear their hair up. I like her to keep her top on for the first couple minutes so I can feel her tits through the fabric. I like plaid schoolgirl skirts. I like girls' assholes. I like dirty fantasy talk. Other than that, I'm nothing but good clean fun. What's your pleasure?

21 comments

• Doverman
    19 years ago
    On topic -- moving to top.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Ooooohhh, yeah fair skinned redheads do it for me too.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    natural redhead. big, real boobs, big nipples. nowhere near anorexic. age not an issue. dressed in everyday sexy who is willing to do whatever it takes to have fun.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Ooooohhh, yeah fair skinned redheads do it for me too.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    An Asian schoolgirl gets me everytime!
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Anyone with big tits is all right in my book.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Short skirts are always fun to play under - girl next door look with good eyes and at least a medium rack is ideal
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I think I'm on the same page as Chitown.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Short girls, well proportioned. And I love a girl in uniform (but I love her out even more)
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Tall (over 5"10) flat chested brunettes, or girls who can pull over the Avril Lavigne look (girl next door gone bad): black skirt, plaid flannel shirt, heavy goth eye makeup.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Tall, tight, long dark hair and wearing knee high black boots. Tattoos OK.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    This thread is too young to die! T, get me the internal paddles, we're going in!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I like the "woman" next door look. Sexy, late 20's or early 30's,(even 40's is good) not afraid to be a little on the nasty side but not a blatant "wanna blow job" type either. I like assholes too. But I'm more interested in playing than looking.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Short skirts, no panties, but that's just me I'm sure. I also like women's backs, good skin, and athletic pole tricks in addition to the usual stuff.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I used to see one that would be perfect for you Lopaw, except for the loincloth. Those darn fetishes! If I see any more, I'll send them your way. That's not exactly my type.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I like tall, dark-haired Amazonian women, preferably in a loincloth or less.
    Unfortunately, I have yet to find one.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Strip club related, non-troll and non-troll feeding thread, so BUMP!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I like girls who come across as being real sweet and innocent girl-next-door types.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    I had a lap dance from a stripper the other day - she whispers in my ear "those are crotchless" makes for real easy access
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Strip club related topic -- bump to top.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Anything to do with beautiful women sinking in quicksand, preferably until they disappear and blow bubbles. Having a dancer whisper a fantasy in my ear of her sinking as she dances for me earns her a nice fat tip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion