tuscl

It's Nice When Family Sticks Together

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of a Philly club:

“… Six dancers working including old friends Angel and Myla … I discovered that two were sisters one 25 the other 18 … Both with full curves and ample chests. I also heard that they usually are driven to work by their mother who comes in, sits and talks with Mgr. Steve …”

All parents should be that involved in their children's lives :)

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

8 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    There used to be two sister who worked at my former regular place. Both were good looking but I found the younger one to be more attractive (looks and personality). Although, I think the younger one had more 'baggage.' The older one married the club's manager.

At a different club, one dancer told me that her mom picks her up from the club because the club's management felt she was usually too drunk to drive home at the end of the night. (or suspended license perhaps)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Another interesting comment from a review:

“… And I have to say that it's the first high mileage lap dance I've ever gotten while the girl texted her bf at the same time …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    There's a dancer I've known for several years who has never had a drivers license and at age 24 her mother has been driving her to and from work. Her mother's only 15 years older and is a registered nurse, but is not working due to addiction. The last time I was with them both at the mother's apt. the two of them were in a screaming match, my cell rang and I stupidly answered a call from my ATF. "What's that yelling in the background? That's C's voice. Are you fucking her?" All in the family. After I left mother beat the shit out of C. Class act.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    One of my past ATFs told me she gets rides to/from work with her mother, who is a former dancer from another club I used to frequent. That's quite a legacy to pass on to one's daughter.

I remember reading somewhere that at Mons Venus in Tampa there's a mother with 2 daughters all working there currently. The family business.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Calli & her daughter Natalie used to work at the Platinum Pus in Columbia. They constantly got into it with each other. Calli was jealous of Natalie's younger appearance and Natalie said that he mother was a whore.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Supposedly, my current ATF's mother dances with ATF once in a while, but I've never caught mom there. ATF has said her mom used to be a dancer and other dancers have mentioned the idea of ATF's mother dancing with ATF, not to mention some freaky shit they apparently do together. At the least, all I'll say is mom probably dances with daughter occasionally, but anything above that I refuse to speculate.

I have experienced a mom and daughter together in the same club, though not in a threesome, of course. I liked mom much more than daughter, who seemed entirely mechanical. However, on a different visit to this exact club, I found out that mom was a bartender (naturally, an ex-dancer) and daughter was a dancer and mom was teaching daughter how to pole dance. The good news is she didn't have to teach daughter how to do a lap dance.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Like DandyDan, I have a similar story: I have a long-time fave, here in Seattle. She's now 42, and has been dancing since age 18. In her early years, she her two other sisters AND their mom all danced together at the same club. The sisters didn't stay in the industry long. The mom retired at age 48. My fave figures if her mom danced until 48, she can too. She still has at least one regular from her early years. However, my fave is rapidly gaining weight, and as her regulars die off, I speculate that she'll have difficulty cultivating new regulars.

The mom and fave, and maybe the other sisters, were all interviewed on a local TV talk show many years ago.
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    I checked out a club fifth ave recently. There is an unattractive brazilian there that is friendly. She pointed out her neice to me the last time I went.
    That was the only time I met relatives both stripping at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion