tuscl

Bitch attacked tuscl in the club!

Friday, March 29, 2013 12:05 PM
Ok, this is unacceptable. I posted a review of my favorite club right now but wanted to post the important part here. Crazy bitch! My main point behind this review is that I feel obligated to discuss a particular dancer. I'm not one to name names obviously, but I feel compelled to on this occasion. I met a girl who introduced herself as something ridiculous like Anamalexia. It seemed like a contagious disease or something, so I politely inquired the origin. She said she had to change it because she used to go by Lexi and some nasty web site about strip clubs was talking about a different girl named Lexi. She went on, complaining relentlessly about this site, saying that she's seen as many as 5 Lexi's working in a night and those reviews were NOT about her. (Not true, Harem doesn't allow duplicate stage names) I inquired further and she said the site described Lexi as someone not looking like her and bad mouthing her. She went on to say that she easily makes $1200/night in Lexington but its too far and this is only her 4th night at Harem but she thinks she likes it better. She tried to charge $45 for ONE dance, I talked her into 2/30. Even that wasn't really worth it. All she did was hint at extras but then complained about particular snitches in the room. Funny...the girl she pointed out as being a snitch was a fav of mine I've met OTC. Later that night and the next afternoon, I had the displeasure of being in the dance room 3 more times close enough to her to hear her complain the same asinine complaints. Pointing out snitches, complaining about the assholes and shill reviews on tuscl and describing phantom girls named after her. Guys, its her. Chubby barbie is the best way to describe her. ROB to the Max. Don't tear down out site bitch, we watch out for each other here!

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the run of the mill semi mentally-unstable dancer. One needs to take, and react to, what many a dancer say and how they act, with the proverbial grain of salt.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Attack TUSCL? Tar and feather her!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    OP: "Bitch attacked tuscl in the club!" The horror! The horror...
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I have a stripper friend who fucking loves this site. She loves to hear what the other girls are doing and for what price.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I have a stripper friend who fucking loves this site. She loves to hear what the other girls are doing and for what price" LOL Just ignore her Mrpink, like some people ignore others here. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Cucumber up de ass I say !!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    And alutard is the biggest but least believed pretender of them all (just as minor examples sincerely believes he is forming "emotional bonds" with the girls he pays $60 to cum in their mouths. Thinks because if this "bond formation" they respect him afterward. Oh, btw, he is a 58y/o PL who admits his only interactions with women are paid ones with strippers.)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    What a bitch Lexi is.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure if it's the same one or not, but I have had problems with a dancer named Lexi almost everywhere in the country I go.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    a lot of strippers use this site for info & to get dirt on other strippers
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    I could give a rats ass about what Dougster has to say- Alucard is my mentor, and his approach to VIP room negotiation and random stripper oral insemination is a noble path. I only regret that on my blue collar salary I tend to go hogging at the dives of Detroit's dens of debauchery, places where Alucard would probably never grace with his presence. As far as strippers attacking us, yeah they will b!tch until the cows come home if they think the guys are comparing notes and bolstering the big head around their appeal to the little head run around game. In the end it becomes a battle of who is holding the dollar and just how green the dead presidents are. (If they want to flap the gums stick a cock in their mouth, say I!)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Did someone get a bad bj from her and post something negative about her? Oh, the horror of it all. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion