tuscl

Living Dolls, Key West FL.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The last 4 reviews, including 3 today all give the club a zero rating and all 4 done by people that just registered with only 1 review.

Going by past reviews it is pretty clear that the club is a rip off and full of shill reviews but these 4 are no better than the shill reviews.

14 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    I'd personally love to see them pull that shit on a couple of Navy SEALS- and have the SEALS go back a couple hours after closing and level the place!

We can only dream....
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    The place seems kind of shady to me...let's send juice down there to investigate
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    As a resident tough guy I will be visiting South Florida in April and will be investigating this place.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    What kind of idiot takes a credit card to a strip club?
  • Beercan
    12 years ago
    Would never use anything but CASH !!!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    He does not specify the credit card, but if the story is true it must be MasterCrap. I have disputed incorrect charges (not SC charges) in the past, and my credit card companies have always believed me.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    As I've mentioned before, I've stopped in a couple of times and it always "smelled" of rip-off. Very non-committal, other than you can pick your dancer and go back into a room. One time they said I could get naked, but would not even answer if the dancer would.

Also, never saw a dancer I would want to get naked with!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Living Dolls"? Well that is quite the name, ain't it?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    3 more reviews today plus 2 shill reviews for Adult Entertainment Club. I smell a rat.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    It's in Key West. Everything in Key West is a tourist trap and is a rip off. Why should the strip clubs be honest?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    cash is the best at any club expicaly a strip club
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    @dalex I found out that the average tit weighs about 3.5 pounds. I have no idea what a pussy weighs though... would you step on a scale and let us all know...please enlighten us
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This place seems like Hell. Remind me never to visit.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    These last two posts seem extremely fraudulent. Probably written by owners/managers/employees of Adult Entertainment Club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion