Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Living Dolls, Key West FL.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

The last 4 reviews, including 3 today all give the club a zero rating and all 4 done by people that just registered with only 1 review.

Going by past reviews it is pretty clear that the club is a rip off and full of shill reviews but these 4 are no better than the shill reviews.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'd personally love to see them pull that shit on a couple of Navy SEALS- and have the SEALS go back a couple hours after closing and level the place!

We can only dream....

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

The place seems kind of shady to me...let's send juice down there to investigate

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

As a resident tough guy I will be visiting South Florida in April and will be investigating this place.

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

What kind of idiot takes a credit card to a strip club?

Profile picture for Beercan
Beercan
•

Would never use anything but CASH !!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

He does not specify the credit card, but if the story is true it must be MasterCrap. I have disputed incorrect charges (not SC charges) in the past, and my credit card companies have always believed me.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

As I've mentioned before, I've stopped in a couple of times and it always "smelled" of rip-off. Very non-committal, other than you can pick your dancer and go back into a room. One time they said I could get naked, but would not even answer if the dancer would.

Also, never saw a dancer I would want to get naked with!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

"Living Dolls"? Well that is quite the name, ain't it?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

3 more reviews today plus 2 shill reviews for Adult Entertainment Club. I smell a rat.

Profile picture for canny
canny
•

It's in Key West. Everything in Key West is a tourist trap and is a rip off. Why should the strip clubs be honest?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

cash is the best at any club expicaly a strip club

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@dalex I found out that the average tit weighs about 3.5 pounds. I have no idea what a pussy weighs though... would you step on a scale and let us all know...please enlighten us

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

This place seems like Hell. Remind me never to visit.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

These last two posts seem extremely fraudulent. Probably written by owners/managers/employees of Adult Entertainment Club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement