tuscl

I don't think this guy took honors English in High School :)

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I really like centerfolds alots of bkack girls there. Most of them I see coming from treasures I am into black girls that why they give u alot of action u know what I mean alway fun to be with most the black girl would ask me to hang out with them that good to me I hardly get any notice at treasures I met a talk black girl name Barbie we had a very nice talk she was great she is very reasonable then the other if u know what I mean I will definely come back and see her she was alworth mY dream wow

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Interesting comment from another review of the same club as the OP:

“… sat down at table, latina girl chatted for awhile, pointed out some of the pimps who were at the club and which girls belonged to each one …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

• Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Crap, Can't criticize the guy Papi.

I know drunk posting when I see it... did it myself on the "worst stripper name" discussion about a day and a half ago- To my extreme embarrassment I might add.

Not disin' Founder, but it's bound to happen on any site where you can't go back and EDIT what you wrote. The TUSCL site editor will correct spelling for the most part if someone will take a hint from the squiggly red lines under the words they are typing. The editor will not correct grammar or punctuation however, and as for content it is the same as anywhere else on the net- OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT. ;-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If they ever did add an edit function would have to be able to extract the original posts, otherwise you would have guys like RickyBoyDugan going back and removing all the embarrassing things they said in the past and then claiming they never said them to begin with.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I b liek lla iot dis revewi
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    The combination of smartphone Auto-correct and generally poor language skills makes reading much of TUSCL as challenging as getting free OTC activity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The review was of a Houston club – I get the impression the reviewer may have been someone for whom English is not their 1st language. I wasn’t trying to dis the guy, just though it was kind of funny.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I know most of my errors are because my typing skills are lacking and I many times do not proof a post. I also sometimes throw political BS or errors in to get a rise.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Justin g hi f2f dBm rd bug gd can high gc bbbjn xntjxdjx djzb xxx nun xbfbx bbbj f bbbjn xhx gx th v bbbjn fjords bbbjn bbbj z s
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I can do it tooooo...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Justin g hi f2f dBm rd bug gd can high gc bbbjn xntjxdjx djzb xxx nun xbfbx bbbj f bbbjn xhx gx th v bbbjn fjords bbbjn bbbj z s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion