tuscl

pole tricks

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
One thang I enjoy is a good stage show.....I love the tricks and I love the clubs that let them get all touchy felly on stage all for one big fat doller.......

12 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I think that's a dying art. I haven't seen many pole tricks in a long time. The most I see is a dancer spinning around, but nothing like a true pole dance. Maybe I'm going to the wrong SCs or at the wrong times...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I personally do not find pole tricks/acrobatics that enticing nor sexy. I like a dancer that moves slowly and sensually on the stage and that smiles and makes eye contact.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    It all depends on which pole she is using.

My favorite trick is called hide the pole.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....^^^
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like watching a skilled dancer slide the pole in and out, lol.

• she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I ooooooooove working the pole!!!!
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Hahahaha, I meant to say looooooooove.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Epic lol ^^^^
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Hide the salami
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    i dont know
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Oh, now I get it: a POLe trick.
  • RegularJoe57
    11 years ago
    I'm not a huge fan of pole tricks, but I can appreciate amazing acrobatic talent. I prefer slow, sexy movement with lots of eye contact. I asked a stripper why no one did pole tricks and she mentioned that they cost dancers money at most clubs. Men will applaud tricks and women will tip for pole tricks, but most men will only tip if you dance naked in front of them for 30 seconds, so tricks cut into your tip time. When I first started going to clubs we threw money on the stage, especially for pole tricks, but now it's more personal attention. I like it better this way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion