tuscl

Inland Empire

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:41 PM
Just got here yesterday looking for a nearby club to work. Could really use some suggestions

15 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Check out zbone. It covers LA/OC/IE clubs, and the COI clubs and some IE clubs are always a hot topic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Where is "here" and what is Inland Empire?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    If you're speaking of the "Inland Empire" of Southern California, follow lopaw's advice. Lots of coastal states have an "inland empire." Here in Washington state, there's only one club in our "inland empire," Deja Vu, in Spokane. Not at all recommended.
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    Yes Inland Empire countu meaning California. Thanks
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    County*
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    BTW - zbone has been down (again) all day today. It's been down alot lately...I think that they are having server problems.
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    That sucks I won't be here long
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The Inland Empire in So. Cal. is a vry large area. Politically, it's Riverside and San Bernardino counties. (San Bernardino County is the largest county in the U.S.) Which city are you staying in, or where in the IE would you like to work?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Are you a GWTW fan?
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    I am in Apple Valley
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The Riverside and San Bernardino County cities that have strip clubs are: Adelanto, Barstow, Cathedral City, Coachella (latter two just outside of Palm Springs), Colton, Hesperia, Ontario, Palm Springs, Redlands, Rialto (a Spearmint Rhino is there), San Bernardino, and Upland (home to Tropical Lei--maybe the nastiest club in So. Cal.) Check those clubs' reviews. Hope that helps.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Sorry, I made my last post before I saw you said Apple Valley. Adelanto and Hesperia are near you. That's a strip club waste land. I suggest that you go south through the Cajon pass (Interstate 15) and check out clubs in Ontario, Rialto, and Upland. City of Industy/La Puente clubs aren't that much further for you. They're in the far east end of Los Angeles County. I once knew a dancer who commuted for two years from Victorville (next to Apple Valley) to clubs in the City of Industry .
  • Honey Bun
    11 years ago
    Tell Me more about Tropical Lei
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Did you look at the reviews? PM me.
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Apple Valley is way out there... to get to a decent strip club you'd probably have like a 90 minute drive at least, maybe with the exception of Tropical Lei in Upland which is maybe a one hour drive. And while there's certainly nothing wrong with dancing at Tropical Lei, make sure you know what you're getting into there. If you're gonna talk the talk, make sure you can walk the walk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion