tuscl

Say it isn't so.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

An exotic dancer is suing a well known D.C. strip club for $2 million, saying that she was pressured into having sex with the club's general manager in order to keep her job.

In the lawsuit, filed Wednesday in the federal court in the District, Talayna Clements accuses the club of sexual discrimination and creating a hostile work environment.

The encounter that prompted the lawsuit occurred in July inside the Stadium Club, according to the lawsuit. After attending a private party one night with several professional football players, Ms. Clements, another dancer and the unnamed general manager returned to the Stadium Club for a drink. At the club as the other dancer went outside to smoke, the manager asked Ms. Clements to dance for him and then instructed her to have sex with him.

Ms. Clements, of Northeast D.C., was “scared and intimidated,” and “unwillingly had sex with him for fear of losing her job and her livelihood,” the complaint states.

It was unclear whether any criminal charges had been filed as a result of the interaction.

No one could be reached at the Stadium Club on Wednesday to comment about the lawsuit.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I hope she gave him some kind of VD. :)
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Pressured my ass. He sounds like your normal shallow pig, and if she wins the suit, she's the ultimmate scammer.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It isn't so Mr shadow....lol
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i've gotten a lot of 'proposals' over the years but i've never agreed (hell, unless i liked him and was doin him already), and so far i've never been fired. owners and managers know i bring in a lot of customers.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    $2 million for one fuck? That's like 100 times the going rate!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That is one high priced hooker
  • rell
    12 years ago
    umm well thats one of the "perks" of being the manager you can screw some of the dancers but she could have said no gotten fired and filed a much more believable wrongful termination suit...
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    I've been propositioned by management and owners and I've just been like "Uh, do I look basic to you?" And went about my business. Wouldn't be surprised if she did it just so she could press charges, I respect her hustle.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Wonder if it's legal to have the dancers sign a contract (since they're usually not employed, they're just independent contractors) explaining that under no circumstances are dancers allowed to file a lawsuit against the manager or the club, for any reason.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I'm not a lawyer, endless, but I doubt it. People have rights that they can't sign away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion