tuscl

A Tiger Can't Change His Stripes

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, March 18, 2013 7:00 PM
Tiger Woods has a new girlfriend. Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn. He seems to have a predilection for white blonde women. She has a nice ass, but her face isn't a 10. He could have done better IMO.

24 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Physical attractiveness is always in the eyes of the beholder. Other things attract two people together besides the physical appearence.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I like Tiger, but don't like his taste in women. Don't get me wrong, his X wife is good looking, and in my opinion definitely hotter than this Lindsey girl- but both are still far from my taste.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just hope she keeps him outta the Columbia Platinum Plus during the Masters next mo0nth.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Lindsey, make him wear a condom until you get test results from a trustworthy lab.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shad! How's your putter? Farmerant! You got the name of a trustworthy lab, ey.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    td - My putter stays in the bag during Masters week.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    All those high speed skiing crashes must have knocked all the sense out of her.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I thought Lindsey was smarter than that. Tiger will never be loyal. It won't last. We would have a better chance of a long time relationship if we married our ATF stripper.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Good answer SC,Sir.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Hmmmm... chance of a long term relationship with ATF stripper? I'd say the odds are about what it would be for anyone of us to turn in a winning POWERBALL ticket by the end of the week. Lindsey doesn't stand a chance!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucard! You remind me of a Barbra Streisand movie.
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    Kind of hard to say no to a man who picks you up on a private jet, and wines and dines you on his yacht! How many ladies would say no to that? I'll tell you.....NONE!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Maybe she gives great head or rim jobs!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Homothehut: better than you do? Guess we'd have to ask your boyfriends like txtittyfuck.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    They've been going out for a while now, from what I read, but only now are admitting it. The thing is, Lindsey Vonn is basically the Tiger Woods of skiing at the moment. They even share the fact they destroyed their knees. The thing is, only top athletes can really understand top athletes. Either it works out great or it's a total disaster. BTW, rating famous female athletes on a scale of 1 to 10 is silly. As far as I'm concerned, unless they are obvious lesbians, if they have a gold medal, they are bangworthy automatically. Not that one of them is going to be falling in my lap soon.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    Tiger can have Vonn. I'll take Sharapova.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    The ex probably put her up to it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Can you have sex with a torn MCL and ACL ?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Doogie, the woman who gave birth to your sorry ass and abandoned you on the doorstep of local whorehouse when she left for a better life in downtown Detroit told me last night that my dick was the best she ever suxd and my ass was the best she ever reamed. Of course, I wouldn't let her touch me with any other part of her body. I also had her take out her dentures for the bj.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit I could do better
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I have no doubt, juice.
  • tttclub
    11 years ago
    I think it's safe to say that she knows what she's getting herself into. It's also safe to say, based on what Tiger's past whores have said in interviews about his preferences, that the worlds #1 female skier takes it in the ass.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    She's okay, but looked much better in a toque doing the wholesome girl next door thing, than when she doned the bikini and started trying to whore herself out as a model.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I guess it's a corruption of innocence story but on a much milder scale than the other Lindsey. Going with Tiger though... Not sounding good. Don't think she'll decline as much as the other Lindsey, but we'll see what happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion