tuscl

why dancers choose Bikini club?

chairsky
Austin, TX
Monday, March 18, 2013 3:40 PM
This is a confused question in my mind, why some talented dancers only work in the Bikini club, it is obvious that they can earn much more in the nude club. The only reasonable explanation to me is that: they don't want to have the fake boobs. All of those beautiful dancers I see have natural bodies, and of course no big boobs.

17 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Uh, having implants isn't a prerequisite to be a dancer. If what you mean by Bikini Clubs is a no-lap dance gogo-bar it's probably because they don't want to give lap dances or be nude, but they want to make like $200+/night anyway.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Chair: Maybe they don't want you to see their tits. I have as many natural tits in stripclubs as I have enhanced ones.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Chair: Maybe they don't want you to see their tits. I have seen as many natural tits in stripclubs as I have enhanced ones.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Choosy dancers choose Jif
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    Duo, those bikini clubs I went do have lap-dances, the only difference is wear clothes. Maybe they really want to make $200/night if some costumers want to see them nude! LOL!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    the only excuse a costumer has to see you nude is when they're taking your measurements :P It might just be local law, lack of other options, etc.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    i suspect they just dont want to. there is usually a progression ... they start gogo and eventually go topless or nude. booze might be a factor ... a lot of girls wanna drink on the job and most nude clubs come with booze restrictions
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Go to "The Junction" in Newport News, Virginia; a gogo dive. That club have several dancers with bolt ons...and they're super friendly (I miss a few of them), and the food served in that club is awesome (I miss their hot tenders with fries).
  • canny
    11 years ago
    One of the best lap dances I ever got was in a bikini bar with limited touching, no nudity, and no privacy. The dancers had to make up for the strict rules somehow.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    So far, just us guys speculating about it. I'm sure there's something on this theme on the pink site, but honestly there's probably as many different answers as there are girls who dance at bikini bars and could dance elsewhere.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Club Wax is the only club in Atlanta out of 40+ clubs that is bikini. The rest are totally nude with alcohol. By being bikini only the dancers do not have to buy a yearly $300 license and pass a back ground check.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Chair take a seat.
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    shadow! You hit the point!!!
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    It might simply be that that is where the money is. Personally, I've always found better looking girls in the bikini clubs.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Bikini clubs and the dancers who work there are lame. At least show some tit. I understand that some girls draw the line before showing their pussy, and they lose money because of it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I've never been to one
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've been to the local bikini bars here in Omaha and I personally believe most of the girls who dance at those places fall into 3 groups: 1. New to dancing and not ready for topless or nude dancing 2. Local residents who don't want to venture further afield 3. They make the money they want to make there I can't fault anyone who falls into one of these groups for what they do. It's their life. For #1, dancers have to get experience somehow, and bikini bars are probably the safest bet, although with that said, my 4th ATF never did anything but nude clubs and always claimed she wanted to be a nude dancer before she could legally do so. For #2, I can understand not wanting to go hundreds of miles away just to dance naked. For #3, if they make money, why change? Besides, some bikini bars do have lap dances. I know I would enjoy one of the Council Bluffs bikini bars if they got rid of the bikinis, which, of course, will never happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion