tuscl

TUSCL Much

Friday, March 15, 2013 7:39 PM
To follow up on Farmerart's discussion. Do you or would you talk about TUSCL in the SC to inform others about this site in the hopes of getting the review numbers up? It would be nice to know what I might be missing in the clubs I'm not visiting. There are 12 clubs in my area and I only go about once a month. And that's not counting the AMP's and massage parlors or the swing club.

23 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    The first rule of fight club is no one talks about fight club.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to have a good time, not to promote TUSCL.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    We are the Fellowship of the Club List. Those on the outside just aren't that interested in writing reviews. I talk to dancers mostly. Occasionally the managers and the DJ. I rarely interact with other customers that I probably will never see again, I sit where my back is to a wall when possible and I leave before 2am.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I don't really speak all that much to other customers to begin with. Second, I'm not even sure how I would casually bring up the fact that I review these clubs and participate in discussions on a strip club website - lol.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan: "I go to strip clubs to have a good time, not to promote TUSCL" That's a funny thing to say because when I visited the HiLiter they said you went there to offer guys $10 BBBJTCCIM to help pay off the margin debts you incurred from shorting treasuries 2009-2012.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I would only talk to a fellow TUSCL member in a club about TUSCL. NOT to anyone else.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Pablo. I mostly only talk to dancers, and very specifically, I don't want them to know about TUSCL. I don't want the dancers I know reading my posts on TUSCL. However, I do generically mention to dancers about strip club subjects I've read "on the web." They're not usually curious enough to know which web site I may be referring to. Here in Seattle, among dancers anyway, another strip club website is better known.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I usually don't talk much with other customers either. That just seems wierd. I usually figure if someone really wants to find something like tuscl it is not that hard to find in a google search for strip clubs or strip club reviews. That is how I found it.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    Maybe tweeting about TUSCL would help.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I agree with Mjx01 and Alutard
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I almost never talk about this site to anyone in the club. That's not why I visit strip clubs.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't get paid for that. It takes away time from me enjoying boobies and ass
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I wear my TUSCL RULES tshirt
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I talk to my therapist about TUSCL. He's really not interested.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    There are other customers there? Never noticed.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A month ago I was in my favorite Atlanta club and this guy next to me starts up a conversation. He says that he is from Nashville and wants to know if we Atlantans know how lucky we are. I tell him "Yes we know". Then he tells me that he found this place through TUSCL and wanted to know if I had heard of it. I tell him yes and then he wants to know if I know who this "shadowcat" guy is. That caught me by surprise but I introduced myself. I have seen him twice since then. Nashville $ TN clubs suck.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat, Similar experience for me at the mow closed French Maid in Calgary. One evening in the club I was sitting at the bar and the guy next to me started a conversation by telling me he was in town on business from Houston. He said he knew of this SC site on the internet called TUSCL. He told me that he had read a recent boisterous review of The French Maid by some dude called 'farmerart' and, as a result, decided to check out the joint. I almost choked on my beer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    @farmerart - See! You do need to keep those Alberta reviews coming. :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat, Didn't do that club any good. That joint closed over a year ago.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    @ Shadowcat and Farmerart...that's some funny shit guys. Small world we are in huh? Or eh? to Art I guess
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    magicrat - Yeah. Some times. LOL.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    What mjx01 said
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    I don't talk to the other customers in the club because I come to enjoy asses and boobs, not to introduce myself like a insurance promoter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion