• EarlTee
    12 years ago
    The Ultimate Statistical Crap List
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Count me in, some of the time.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Ttfag,6'3"200 lbs. I hear you want to suck me.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Why fo you think we're called whales?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Moto my baby loves whales.He's taking both of us to the Bahamas, can you dig it,I knew you could.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not on a cruise ship I hope
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    So what ... So is the rest of the US population. My ex is 5'10' tall and was considered overweight at 140lbs. Her "Ideal Weight" by government standards is 125lbs. She got to 125lbs for a while and still had 38" hips , 36" tits and looked like starvation victim with ribs and hipbones sticking out.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    The BMI index is bullshit. According to it many fighters & athletes would be classified as obese based solely on their height and weight.

A woman at 5'10" and only 140 lbs is FAR from overweight.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Titty I'm a hundred % German outta the great state of Texas,you bring great shame to my kind.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    I recall reading on the back of a Hooters saniwash packet that 57% of statistics are made up. For that reason, I don't think OP's claim carries much weight......
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    @sclvr5005: the BMI really, really, really IS BS. Why? It was established by a mathematician from Belgum to measure populations not individuals. In the 90's, the number that deemed a person overweight was around 27 or 28 (don't really remember), but it was changed to the current 25 by pressure from lobbyist groups like Weight Watchers. In other words; the real number of overweight people is less than what the CDC claims. Last but not least: the BMI doesn't differenciate bone mass nor muscle mass, and those two things can make a lean, healthy person appear heavier on a scale.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i wish as many cocks were overweight
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    if my dick is overweight, does that make me a PL?
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    70% of dancers are overweight too. Go to night clubs and you will a third of the men and women are over 400 pounds. Why can't the 400 pounders just date each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion