tuscl

Dancer Hustle: Buying Drinks For The Customer

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, March 10, 2013 11:37 AM
You ever had a dancer buy you drinks to try to entice you to get lapdances? Has it worked? It hadn't happened to me once in my 4 years of strip clubbing, but then it happened to me twice with two different girls over the past couple of weeks. With the first girl we've known each other for a couple of years, and I've gotten some dances with her before, but none in a while (like 6 months). Anyways we talked for awhile, and then she bought me a couple of shots, then came the hard sell for VIP. I declined, but I felt a little bad afterwards, so I tipped her 15 bucks with her 2 song set on stage. With the second girl we've known for each other for a year or so, and I've gotten dances with her off and on. The same thing happened like the first girl. She bought me drinks, then made VIP sell, but I declined. Well I was at that club the next week, and the second girl again bought me drinks. I was a little tipsy, she was fucking hot, and she bought me drinks two weeks in a row, so I told her we could do whatever she wanted. It ended up being the 30 min VIP, I actually had a good time, but I almost never do VIP. I figure dancers won't try this on customers that haven't got dances from them before, it would be too risky. I think the goal for the dancers in buying customers drinks is to get the customer a little more drunk and maybe to make the customer feel a little guilty?

21 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Answer this thread, ignore the other thread.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It looks like Founder already deleted the other thread. Thanks Founder.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think I can remember three times that a dancer bought me a drink. Only once was it a pre-planned sales ploy. Unless the time she knocked my drink off the table was planned.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    The only times anything related to a stripper buying Me a drink was after I;ve bought her one and we were starting to date/plan on dating each other. Oh and there was this time a girl got another patron to buy her two drinks which ended up being one for her and one for Me. I know this has nothing to do with the thread but thought I'd pass it along.
  • SketchinGuy
    11 years ago
    Yes, once. When the competition is stiff & that 1st of the month is coming up, some dancers will do anything to reel you in if they think there's a chance. In my case it didn't work: I bought two dances in the main area. That was it. Tipsy =/= stupid.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I have never hAd that happen
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "You ever had a dancer buy you drinks to try to entice you to get lapdances? Has it worked?" No. No. But I have had a dancer buy me a soft drink.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    It actually would be an interesting idea because often the girls get drinks at a lower price than the customers ... this is why if I offer to buy a girl a drink I almost always give her the money and let her go to the bar and buy it.
  • Maximiliano
    11 years ago
    " I almost always give her the money and let her go to the bar and buy it." I agree w that...it is the best way 2 buy the lady a drink or 2. But her buying me one...that never seems 2 happen 2 me but I love the concept.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I had it happen once a loooong time ago. Dancer bought me a beer for no apparent reason. I think it is a very rare thing. Looks like you lucked out there, ranukam!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Had it happen several times. You figure out why.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Nope, not yet. "But I have had a dancer buy me a soft drink." :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not in a club but a couple have when we have gone out to dinner on them.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer who called me her buddy but I was always the one buying her beer, at regular club prices. She said something about she was going to buy me a drink and that she was quitting the business for a few months. I saw her again the following week, she bought me a beer talked for a few minutes and then she left. Felt just about as strange as when I arrived in the club and sat down and up walked two dancers who immediately started dancing in front of me. When I asked they just said something about having an unknown benefactor. After they finished I asked again but they weren't talking. I'm like, that was weird. Nobody in the club said anything to me about it either. I thought it was weird.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A dancer buying your drink and two dancers doing a free double dance for you, might make you wonder if you won the lottery but no one told you yet. It didn't happen in the same night.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter, reading that I felt like I was in the twilight zone
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Never happened to me. But what does carry much weight is if there is a club that has the higher dancer drink prices and the dancer declines my offer and buys herself a drink. I know that one may be a keeper.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have had a dancer buy me a drink. We had had quite a few lappers and she wanted me to try a drink so she bought.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I bought a guy a drink the other night because it was his birthday and his friends had ditched him. It wasn't a calculated sales ploy, but it ended up becoming 30 minutes in VIP.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Never - but Michael Bllomberg once bought me a Super Size Coke at McD's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion