Provide Clubs -- Weekend Day or Night?

I'm likely heading to Desire or Cadillac either tonight or tomorrow day. I've never been to either. I suspect I'll hang out for quite a while and do a CR at some point. I know the number will be less during the day, but will the mileage or quality change? Any other things to be concerned with? Thanks in advance.

7 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    I made my first visit to Desire a couple of weeks ago. Fell in lust with a beautiful spinner. She came over and sat in my lap, said she was blunt and asked just what did I want? We discussed my wants and wishes and ended up agreeing on a half hour CR with a BBBJ for $300. She got my $300; I did not get the BJ. In retrospect I assumed too much from reviews of high mileage visits to the club. I think I should have just done a couple of LD's and let her pursue my wallet's contents rather than just putting it all on the table. I got a nice HJ but probably could have gotten what I wanted if I played it differently.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Oh gawker, you got robbed dude. And if she got your $300, I'm guessing that you made the mistake of paying in advance - lol. I read your review of the club and, given what you said there and here, am a bit confused as to why you are going to bother going back to "get to know her better" when she did not deliver on what was promised.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    True, but she was gorgeous and I'm soft as a sneaker full of baby shit when it comes to things like this.realistically I should have been pissed about being "robbed", but I had a wonderful time with her and it was worth it on one level.plus anticipation is such a turn on..
  • Clockdisel
    12 years ago
    FOOL
  • rockie
    12 years ago
    Clockdisel: Were you too tired after registering here to offer anything else as your 1st post on TUSCL? I can't wait for the forthcoming pear;s of wisdom that you'll be spewing here oh wise one!

There are certainly better ways to make sure that expectations are met for the agreed upon dollar amount. Many have spent similar money in the Northeast and received less in their 30 minutes in the VIP. Given Desire's reputation, Gawker believed his selected menu item was going to be served. If I recall, it's $250 base price anyways. Which one of us hasn't misspent $50 in a strip club?

Anon: Enjoy your tour of RI. Beware of the lack of price structure at Cadillac Lounge. If you have the time, energy, and money - visit both!
  • SlickSpic
    12 years ago
    Anon, shit happens. If you've been to a strip club, you've been hustled. It happens. You gotta be on your toes and always use the $20 top less dance as a test drive. I ain't scared to ask a lady what I get on the VIP. Better bold than timid. At least she knows I ain't LE.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Buy a Cadillac you get better mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion