tuscl

Here is another thing to worry about when doing an OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
An Allentown stripper who was found dead in a Bethlehem Township home in December died from the combined effects of heroin and alcohol intoxication, Northampton County Coroner Zachary Lysek said Wednesday.

Lysek has ruled the death of 26-year-old Amy Soule accidental. Law enforcement authorities had initially labeled the death suspicious.

Soule, who was employed at the Platinum Plus Gentleman's Club on Airport Road, died on Dec. 5 in the master bedroom of 3920 Country Club Road, the home of Chad Michael Delp, 36, according to a search warrant executed at the scene.

Police found Soule's body nude, save for a pair of low-cut white socks. She was lying face down on top of the bed's comforter and covered by a white blanket from the waist down, the search warrant said.

Police found empty heroin packets and a glass pipe and grinder – items commonly used to smoke marijuana – near Soule's body.

Delp told police that he had been conversing with Soule by telephone and text for a year before he met her in person at the strip club on Dec. 4, according to the search warrant. She accompanied him home after she got off work, Delp told police.

Delp said that he left Soule behind when he went to work the next morning and that she was dead in his bed when he got back home at a little after 1 p.m.

12 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    My ATF is more worried about me dying when we're in a hotel. One night after sex we showered together and I passed out. Took out the shower curtain and toilet paper roll. When I came to she was kneeling over me (my favorite position)trying to decide whether to call 911 before or after she left. My doctor told me it was an anxiety attack. Probably caused by worrying about getting it up again at my age.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "the combined effects of heroin and alcohol intoxication"

This is what screwing around with alcohol intoxication and illicit drugs will get you.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    I wonder if Mrs. Delphi was away with friends?
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Another reason you should never bring a stripper to your home.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    this is why i do itc
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @gawker: Hah! I explicitly told my SB that if anything happens to me when we're together she should use *my* phone to call emergency services, then bug out. She told me I was being weird. :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    GMD, that's very considerate of you.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Or very considerate of himself and his wife ;)

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If the stripper is doing heroin leave that shit alone.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @jester: The SB and kids mostly. Wife knows.

Honestly, finding my dead body in a hotel room with obvious signs of sex goings on is gonna raise questions no matter what. It's just plausible deniability for the kids, and giving her a chance to get out of the way so *she* doesn't have to explain things to her family.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This is y I love this hobby
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I explicitly told my SB that if anything happens to me when we're together she should use *my* phone to call emergency services, then bug out …”

That might get her in trouble. They (police) would find your ph and see you had recently had contact w/ your SB and she would probably cave in and admit she was there – unless she has a burn ph also?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion