tuscl

DejaVu and Little Darlings

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:36 AM
Is it just me or do DejaVu owned clubs seem to hire girls 22 and under. Periodically I go in a Deja club to see if better and it seems like all the girls are very young and mostly immature. When you buy them a drink they get Red Bull because they are to young to drink. The last time I was in the one in Washigton Park IL there were 3 or 4 girls that had just turned 18 (High School friends) and the rest looked very young although worn looking from drugs and partying etc. I left and went down the street to Hollywood. Is it me or is Hustler and DejaVu obsesed with the "Barely Legal". At my age it creeps me out just a bit more than I like to get a naked lap dance from a high school girl! I like them 24 to 36.

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Didn't Hustler mag have a "sister" mag named "Barely Legal"? POerhaps that is the source of there hiring policies.
  • RossVa
    11 years ago
    I think they order Red Bull because DejaVu's don't serve alcohol, not because they are to young to drink.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    The DJV's and LilD's that I have been to were all no alcohol so they can hire dancers 18 yo and older. The topless joints that sell booze can only hire the 21yo+ girls. Obviously the younger dancers have no choice but to work in nude clubs like DJVu & LilD's.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I've figured it's a combo of the management's hiring practices and those clubs just being places where girls start out dancing; they move to other clubs if they want to stay in the profession and not get screwed by management. DV at least has a "brand" name attached to it, so it probably seems safer to work at for someone just starting out. When I first started clubbing, the local Vu had a decent range of ages, but in later years it's definitely skewed younger. RossVa, some Vu clubs are probably in states where alcohol and nude dancing is allowed; I'd guess Tiredtraveler is talking about those places.
  • xedin5436
    11 years ago
    I'm not going through every DV location on their site, but the only one I can find so far that's both 18+ and has a full bar is in New Orleans. Toledo has a full bar, but is listed as 21+ - that may only be for customers though. And apparently, DV now owns the Chicken Ranch brothel in Nevada.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    No tits to be found at many vu's these days. Don't what the anti-tit thing is with em.
  • RossVa
    11 years ago
    xedin5436 - as far as I know Deja Vu advertises itself as the worlds largest non alcohol strip club chain. I am pretty sure none of the Deja Vu's that are all nude serve alcohol. Meybe things have changed. Just checking now, the Vegas location advertises full bar, but says topless dancers. If I recall, a few years back, they were full nude with juice and soda's only. I wonder when they changed?
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    T-Traveler, I agree. Prefer older girls. Never had a good experience with the young ones.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @TT: As you well know, I have a great selection of Deja Vu clubs here in Seattle. Eight of the 13 Puget Sound Region clubs are Deja Vu-owned (Two are Dreamgirls clubs and one is a Little Darlings). In my observation they have younger girls at there clubs than the others. But I know of several in their thirties and one 42-year old (40 when she hired on). @ TT, and JackKash: I prefer the older dancers too. 28 + is my preference. I even have a couple of faves in their 40's. Like 'em much better than the young kids.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    have you tried the day shifts? the days will usually have older dancers if that is what you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion