tuscl

Who here gets PM's from alucard but can't return them?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Look I really have nothing against the guy but he leaves himself so open.

11 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Someone ought to inform his nurse in the psych ward. Maybe they'll suspend his computer privileges or make him spend some time in the white room with the padded walls.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Dougster is correct
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Who cares?
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Txtittydude, the thing to realize 'bout Alucard...your basic essence o' Alucardness if you will...is that the dude is friggin' hilarious. Not just hilarious...he IS HIGH-LAR-EEE-OUS!!!

We care about da Drac-man 'cos he gives us da LARFS. I mean the dude has a super-duper secret decoder ring enemies list. He is like Dick Nixon without any power. I can see him issuing an executive order..."People shouldn't get free memberships to TUSCL unless they write a 20 page dissertation on every detail of a club, accompanied with 27 8x10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining it"

Dude likes us talkin' 'bout him. Dat be why he does what he does. I still sort of hope he is some sort of 21 year old trickster laughing it up in his dorm room over a bong o' some amnesia lemon playin' the part of a middle aged pervoid who tsk tsks other folks for drinking and drugging 'cos they should just be whoring. Smoke a bowl fer yer buds at TUSCL Drac-dude!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya zip
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I have wondered how many users here portray themselves as alter egos before too. I could see Alucard kicked back in a dorm laughing his ass off at this sometimes
  • duomaxwell
    12 years ago
    I want to be his friend.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Tumbling:

If you don't have a problem with the guy, why do you start a personal thread about it?

Who cares what Alucard does?

Dougster/Textittyfag post annoying threads here all the time but nobody cares about them.

The main problem with this forum is the personal attacks.

Yea, its funny when guys cum in their pants,
    dancers post here about how rude we are,

JUICE writes unintelligible funny-as-shit garbage,

People whine that dancers won't pay attention to them,

Guys ask dumbass questions and make incredible claims about how many dancers they have fucked for free or how big their dick is but hey...........

Where else can you have this much fun? (Not counting ITC or OTC)

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Homoantonio; the main problem with this forum is how dumb you are. Maybe you should refrain from posting until you can get your dumb IQ higher than the mid-80s. Until then a dumb fag board might be more your speed.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Dougster, I am hurt. I thought we were friends.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    As someone who mostly reads the discussions instead of replying to most of the discussions. He really does come off pretty weird
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion