Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

avg life spand of a tuscler

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I wounder what the avg life spand of a tuscler making post, reviews, comments, lercking, jerking and clubbing......?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

I'd imagine we all have to make the money we're spending.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

100 years

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

1 to 2 years for the non-OCD crowd. Forever for us lifers.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Juice! You call this a life?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The later not the former mohead

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I like women. Some I have even grown to love. Talking about women is a nice past-time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That is a very individual and almost impossible question to answer IMO.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

This is a good question Juice.

There are at least a few past regulars on the board - I'm talking posts in the thousands - that no longer post.

If you look at their profile, some still post reviews. Some just visit. But no longer post. I would love to hear the reasons why

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Me two Mohead......I hope I don't turn into one......

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

78 years. This is average life span of American males, who make up most TUSCLers.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You thinking of retiring Juice? You had quite a year and a half here. Don't think if this board was around for 30 more years there would be another user/troll like you!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

The Juiceman (pbuh) cannot retire! He has to go out in some sort of blaze o' glory. Then his apostles will go forth and spread rhe message of juice-ness, changing the world forever. Imagine a world of the Juice's disciples...ev'rybody at da club, leapin' on stage to rock out wit' their cock out. All while eatin' KFC. I plan to light bottle rockets with my free hand. Doesn't get cooler than nekkid hawt chicks, the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, and firecrackers! Juice on my brothahs, juice on indeed...

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I believe the ghost of some past posters lingers on here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement