tuscl

avg life spand of a tuscler

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I wounder what the avg life spand of a tuscler making post, reviews, comments, lercking, jerking and clubbing......?

14 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    I'd imagine we all have to make the money we're spending.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    100 years
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    1 to 2 years for the non-OCD crowd. Forever for us lifers.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Juice! You call this a life?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ya mean how long we are going to live or until we get bored and move onto www.stripperfantasyleague.com

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The later not the former mohead
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like women. Some I have even grown to love. Talking about women is a nice past-time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That is a very individual and almost impossible question to answer IMO.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    This is a good question Juice.

There are at least a few past regulars on the board - I'm talking posts in the thousands - that no longer post.

If you look at their profile, some still post reviews. Some just visit. But no longer post. I would love to hear the reasons why
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Me two Mohead......I hope I don't turn into one......
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    78 years. This is average life span of American males, who make up most TUSCLers.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You thinking of retiring Juice? You had quite a year and a half here. Don't think if this board was around for 30 more years there would be another user/troll like you!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    The Juiceman (pbuh) cannot retire! He has to go out in some sort of blaze o' glory. Then his apostles will go forth and spread rhe message of juice-ness, changing the world forever. Imagine a world of the Juice's disciples...ev'rybody at da club, leapin' on stage to rock out wit' their cock out. All while eatin' KFC. I plan to light bottle rockets with my free hand. Doesn't get cooler than nekkid hawt chicks, the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay, and firecrackers! Juice on my brothahs, juice on indeed...
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I believe the ghost of some past posters lingers on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion