tuscl

Just got my ass handed to me by a stripper.

tumblingdice
South Carolina
She knew what she was doing when she cracked me in the nose,could'nt see what I was trying to stop.She took full advantage of this and proceeded to scratch everything south of my eyes.Cocked my right arm back to Cleveland but just could'nt pull the trigger.Tell me I'm not alone.

30 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    A fistfight only makes sense when you're confident both you and the other person want to settle things that way. Otherwise you just wanna do what you need to to defend yourself, and walk away from it the first chance you get.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    How you gonna explain that to your stripper GF or is she the one that did it?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Why did she start hitting and scratching you? This might give some perspective.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't even have raised my arm, hitting a woman is always a bad idea. She'll get the sympathy and it's a good way to draw someone else into the situation. Learn to play some defense.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    You wanna see my face.Shes a stripper.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Jester she was1/4inch of taking my vision and you are going to tell me what.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Shad be cool like I am with you.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What the fuck did you do that she felt the need to attack you? LOL
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    *Playing Devil's Advocate*

You were probably trying to sexually assault her (as in, after she said no you still proceed to do things to her she wasn't willing to do), and she just defended herself. If that had been me, and you would had tried something after I had said no, you wouldn't be writing this today.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You're pussy-whipped.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Rick! We went to dinner then went home and started watching a movie,she grew fangs almosts had to put a silver bullet in her
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Jay Dick! She sexually assaults me.Trust me I have nothing but love for the female form.by the way what do you look for in a mate?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I've never had this happen to me.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Why were you so mean to her
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    No. I've never hit a woman and doubt I ever would unless I truly felt my life was in jeopardy.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Crazy Joe! You have so much to learn.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Never got into any kind of physical altercation with one myself, but I did see a stripper beat the crap out of a guy I was later told was her husband in the club one day.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Considering your attitude and comments on this forum, I'll bet you well deserved it. :)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Doug the physical was all on my face,came out of fucking nowhere.For the first time in my life I looked into the eye of the devil.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    stumblingdice - You want me to be cool. Why? I have a hard time believing that she would do that unprovoked. Do I phone her to get her side?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Tard! I was told long ago not to tolerate peoples bullshit!Thats why you are the only one I go off on,you are the most incomplete piece of shit I've never met.Sorry your lot in life is to clean bed pans and pay for sex.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Yeah Shad she loves everyone when they are coating her in franklins,but put her tits to the fire in a real relationship and she fucking crumbles. You can call her,you're a better recourse than I am.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had a girl on stage take a swing at me in a club outside of St louis. I was at the tip rail and put my hand up onto the stage edge with a bill in it. She was facing away from me on all fours and quickly slid back and lowered down and the back of my hand bumped her hooha and she spun around and swung at me. I had fortunately leaned back already or she would have connected. A dancer sitting with the guy next to me told her to calm down that it was her fault by not watching where she was backing into. The dancer next to me later told me she the stage dancer was a dyke and hated men touching her anywhere. A shame as she was a looker. My point is some of these girls are more than a little nuts and the least thing can set them off.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    I got smacked by a stripper once back in the pre-lapdance days of Detroit dives when I accidentally pulled an old disheveled dollar bill that had managed to get torn in half while in my pocket and handed one piece of it to her while thinking I was tipping her the whole bill. Some jackass had been deliberately tearing bills in half and tipping the ladies of the club with worthless half paper dollars.... they immediately thought they had caught the perp. Dumb luck, made a bad mistake at a bad moment, my rep with all the ladies at that club was bad for weeks afterwards and it cost me well to reestablish my 'good custie cred'. She smacked me surprisingly hard, too.

Moral of the story is don't fvck with a dancer's money (cuz' bitches be crazy).

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Interesting topic, and I have never been hit by a female (other than playfully), nor have I or would I hit one.

I was walking away from a bar fight in Dayton, OH some years ago. I stopped at the bar and right then a woman on the floor took a bite on my calf. Didn't even hit her, but she may have lost her tooth (might have been from Kentucky) when I jerked my leg away.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    If she was going to do some damage fuck ya I would smack the shit out of her. Equal rights, equal responsibilities.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Sorry tumbling, but I'm inclined to agree with shadow. Something just isn't clicking with this story. It is highly likely that you said or did something that pissed her off, either at that moment or shortly before.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Tumbling teach me wise in how to get my ass kicked by a stripper. I havent mastered that one yet...
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    hard to believe not something more to the story but i commend you for not fighting back ... you prob saved yourself jail time as it would of been he said she said and im sure had you hit her she would of said she was defending herself
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    No Knight this happened to me before, years ago when a new player came into town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion