tuscl

vending machines in the clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
My local clubs will vend some chips....I normally will pop a few out and greez my franklins...how bout you lazy horny old fagot ass pls ?

16 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    I thought you were talking about this - http://lh3.ggpht.com/_tpJQtl64_BY/ShweBl…
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm not lazy, old or a faggot so I don't qualify
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Esty in left field again.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    JUICE, only backwoods, low-life dives would have vending machines with potato chips. I bet few of the dancers there even have all their teeth.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    strippers count as backwards ATM machines.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, lapdanceking82
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Never seen a vending machine in a gentlemen's club.....only dives.

Juice - you certainly don't freakquent dives do you?

I would be shocked. Shocked I say.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    How cum you don't see condom vending machines in strip clubs?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Juice, get your club to get machines that vend cucumbers! Loads of fun!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The clubs in Iowa (Idiots Out Walking Aimlessly) all have vending machines. That is what they use to say they serve food??
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    There is a club in Mansfield, OH that has a condom dispensing machine in their bathroom. Ironically this is a low mileage club. Also the bathroom trolls in the Detroit clubs sell condoms ($5 is what I was quoted) and these are high mileage clubs.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    The upscale clubs usually do not have vending machines but they do have bathroom trolls that have vending machine items like candy and they are OK with you taking candy if you tip them a $1.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Human vending machines. Lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I usually ignore vending machines even if there is one. One time in a nude club, I got a bag of cheetos from the troll in the bathroom wanting tips to give paper towels out. He had snacks too. I went to the stage and one dancer said she'd rather have a Cheeto for a tip instead of a dollar. I even offered her another Cheeto and she came back and got dancing and spreading her legs again for her Cheeto tip.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Tiredtraveler-
    Those clubs in Iowa with vending machines are only in BYOB nude dance theaters, one more way for them, or the vending company, to make money. I don't know how much they make off of them. I have never heard anyone use that as a reason to say they serve food. I do know one of them (the Playhouse near Council Bluffs) which legitimately serves food, and that doesn't count the taco wagon that goes there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion