tuscl

prison time

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many tusclers has or will be locked the fuck up ?

It happens to me from time to time but its the risk I take to be Da juice...my biz pays

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I can name several that I'd love to see in the slammer, including one special one! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rock on drac lol rock on
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Bubba has been waiting.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I take you got locked up for pimpin' and drug dealing, juice?

Worst I've had is a speeding ticket.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Already been to jail, the charges were bullshit so I didn't do any prison time, but I could actually see some time in a near future due to unfortunate circumstances, I'm confident it's going to work out, but I fear none.

Alucard is talking about me...

But honestly I wouldn't mind seeing that dude in a psychiatric ward.

The idea of being against alcohol consumption but being okay with cumming in mouths of women you're 40 years older than for $100 just doesn't happen in a mind of a rational men.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I just feel like you should be consistent with your morals.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    @dalex: I think you are ignoring a key factor with alutard. Namely, that before paying these hookers $100 (btw, I thought it $60, but, no matter, if he didn't respect them he would only pay them $40) to cum in their mouths he first establishes an "emotional connection" with them. From that he also earns their true respect. IMO, you've got to take that into account when evaluating his behavior and psychological health.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Never been in jail. Almost every dancer I've known well has done at least one night in the slammer. Even the "good girls".

Many years back, I got stopped by a female state trooper for doing 71 in a 55 zone. She was a bitch - said 4 more MPH and she could have arrested me for wreckkess driving.

Women cops try to hard to prove they have balls.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Antihard is on parole,look at his avatar and guess for what.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard is a chester
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "I can name several that I'd love to see in the slammer, including one special one! LOL"

Slammer, prisons, CAMPS...it's all the same to you, right? As long as the ones you dislike are CONCENTRATED into one place, right? BTW, do you know that I'm dating a nice Jewish girl? She's quite beautiful, Alucard.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Does a night in the drunk tank count?

I spent one night in Calgary's drunk tank about 30 years ago. Appeared before a judge the following morning and was sentenced to 'time served'.

One of the prouder moments in my life.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Artifact is a wicked chester.Stax!Shalom
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    CrazyJoe are you speaking of Chester the Molester comic.
    Sorry I have never been to jail and endevor to never land there.
    Did have a gun stuck in my face years ago (not in a strip club), before I moderated my drinking in bars, and learned to keep my mouth shut around drunken assholes. It is better to walk away from drunken douchbag alive rather than end up in the hospital or morgue trying to teach a drunk a lesson he won't remember in the morning. You never know when he has a friend behind you.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I heard at one slammer they say DaJuice stops in when he wants a vacation. Personally I do not want to meet Bubba, the cell mate. I did see a box from Bubba. It had a note on the outside stating that the instructions for opening it were inside.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    The worst I've had is a few car recks & speeding tickets
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    "Including one special one" which special one do uou want to be your cell mate altard? You know you want to go to the slammer. You like it in the can. Dony forget what happens to chesters in there. Look on the bright side though, your head will fit up your ass way better
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion