tuscl

Trends in Dancer Appearance

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Last week, while waiting for my ATF, I watched the dancers on stage and noticed a couple of things. This was a nude club.

Three dancers in row displayed a decent patch of publc hair. While not full 70's bush, they were not bald and all were much more than just a landing strip.

Noticed at least a couple of dancers that were tattoo free. That's pretty rare. And I just read an article about re-thinking the ink. Laser tattoo removal is a booming business.

I realize these were extremely small samples, so may not be an actual trend, but it was noticeable.

17 comments

• mjx01
    12 years ago
    maybe I should go into the laser tattoo removal business and let stripper girls 'barter' for the tattoo removal ;)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I haven't noticed any less ink or piercings, but I too have seen an obvious increase in pube patches of all different sizes (no Chia pets, thank goodness). It's nice to have something to grab onto with your teeth down there for a change.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Last week, while waiting for my ATF, I watched the dancers on stage and noticed a couple of things. This was a nude club.

Three dancers in row displayed a decent patch of publc hair. While not full 70's bush, they were not bald and all were much more than just a landing strip.

Noticed at least a couple of dancers that were tattoo free. That's pretty rare. And I just read an article about re-thinking the ink. Laser tattoo removal is a booming business.

I realize these were extremely small samples, so may not be an actual trend, but it was noticeable"

Nice changes IMHO! LOL

I'm still a man who loves a bush on a woman. :))
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    For certain elements of society, there must be some immediate tattoo regret. The dude being searched for in connection with the Vegas car shooting is being described in precise detail by the tattoos he sports in very visible body locations.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I hope you're right motorhead. The derth of pubic hair is disappointing to me. Most look too juvenile for my taste. At least they still taste good when bald.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have not seen any changes other than a couple of isolated cases. One favorite did start a landing strip. She said that she didn't want her daughter to see her completely bald.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Let them grow some leg and pit hair too! Otherwise they look to little girlish (other than hips, breasts, face, etc.)
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Bald, yes. Tats, no.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I have been frustrated for years with the bald look. I LUV pubes. The size of the patch correlates highly with testosterone level, and that correlates highly with fuck-availability. Pubes are invaluable!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @deogol, that's funny. I've never known a girl in the USA let her pit hair grow and nearly none that let their legs go very long before shaving them either.

But your comment reminded me of a girl I was in college with a couple of decades ago. She was from either South or Central America and very nice looking in a subtle way. In other words she just did not dress up to attend class. One day we were talking before the professor shows up and I notice she has not shaved her legs. Maybe never? A very light covering of fine dark hair on those great legs. How I had never noticed before baffled me. And while I had never before considered non-shaved legs would be attractive, I had to admit they worked for her.

I think it was only due to the fact her hair was very fine and not thick. I've often wondrred if her pits were also unshaven. I bet they were but unfortunately I never had a chance to bed her. She had a smoking hot body from what I could see. Just more hirsute than the local girls.

And I am happy most of our North American girls own razors. Just wish more of them would not remove the entire beaver.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I'm really in a minority here. I like the completely shaved bikini zone. I'm from the era when that wasn't common. That's one of very few things that I liked when a change came along. I'll certainly miss it if it changes back. I've seen no indication of the change in the clubs I go to (Seattle).
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like em bald too. But a wookie is interesting.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I actually met a dancer with pit hair a long time ago, about 2003 or so. She was originally from Argentina, so the idea of shaving probably hadn't occurred to her. I remember at her club, the guys actually flocked to her, possibly because they hadn't seen a girl with pit hair ever, at least in the flesh.

I haven't really noticed any trends in dancer appearance lately. I do suspect the generation of strippers currently in high school or younger will probably have pubes and a lack of tattoos simply to react against the current generation which has tattoos and a lack of pubes. I see some with a landing strip, but full grown pubes like my first ATF had when I met her are something I haven't seen except at dive bars and even there, it's rare.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    So, uh, where exactly was this haven of natural women?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Bring Back Bush!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    I like a neatly trimmed bush or landing strip. 80s era playboy girls had it right !!!
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I like some pubic hair. I don't want to feel I'm having sex with a kid; whether is a dude or a chick (fyi, I'm bi).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion