tuscl

Alucard is fucking dedicated.

I just realized that once you ignore someone, they can't message you, but you also can't see their posts.

About once a week Alutard sends me a message about something I posted, but of course since I'm on his ignore list I can't reply.

So he's reading my posts either logged out or from a different name, then gets courage to taunt me knowing I can't respond to him.

That's dedication.

Actually, that's stripper behavior... oh no it just hit me, he's going to ask for money in the next message.

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    What a fuckin' psycho!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    What does this discussion have to do with anything?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Taco,the bitch is the Elmer Fudd of this site.He is nothing but urban blight,look at his profile pic,no wonder he pays for sex with stripper whores.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is pretty evident pablo when you read the posts of dalex, Dougsterand tumblingdice. Their posting history is pretty clear.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard is a pussy
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Pussy
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Pussy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol...yea pussykat
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I think ol' Drac-a-roo is actually 19 years old and a bubble boy. All this moralizing is just a put on. He would like to go out and have fun at "da club" but due to the problems with his immune system he cannot. So he does crazy shizzle like tellin' folks that the shouldn't drink, smoke weed, or play ping-pong (I'm sure dat ping-pong shizzle be immoral in Drac-world) 'cos yo' GOTTA spend all yo' money on whoring.

I feel yo' pain Drac. It is a hard life wherever you go. For entertaining us here on Tuscl maybe we could take up a collection to hire a stripper for you. She can get all naked outside of your bubble. Maybe press her titties up against the side. Trust me, you'll dig it!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    True zip. He has a very vivid imagination
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck that pussykat
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I will just ask, why do you do that to Dalex Alucard?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Zip.....Joe......LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Zip.....Joe......LOL
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    These flame wars are a waste of most people's time, and detract from the discussions on there that actually are useful to most people who want to figure out how to better enjoy their time at a strip club or with strippers.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Many people enjoy the flame wars. More so then will openly admit it too. Often the people who claim they don't like them are the most active in keeping them going. As long as there is that level of liking them, all is good with keeping them going.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Poking the fire with a stick, eating my popcorn...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion