tuscl

weirdest thing just happen.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 1:57 AM
met this girl at a club, got her number, now she's texting me complaining about my lack of involvement during the dance. says something about how I should've been grabbing her ass more. which reminds me, I always get remarks from girls as if I'm bored during the dance, I'm not, I'm enjoying it, I'm sorry for not being overly excited about it.

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She is giving you stripper shit to get more dances later
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Only thing I'm buying anymore from her is stripper pussy.
  • Rivertwice
    11 years ago
    Don't be a dead fish, take her feed back and do more. Maybe it will help you out with the next girl.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    When I first started clubbing, this happened to me also. As I spent more time in clubs I loosened up and got more hands on with dancers. I think a lot of it has to do with the vibe of the club and dancer. This is why I tend to gravitate to bar-like local clubs because its a more laid back feeling.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Text back and say her vagina is too big.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dude, you should put a cucumber up her ass. She won't complain that you're a dead fish if you do that!
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    u b ghey, brah.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Tell her you remind her of your mother
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Two logical choices here: 1. Tell her you couldn't get Ito it bc she smelled and ask for a refund. Or 2. Take her for a dance again and cock slap the bitch...
  • HB13
    11 years ago
    Like others mentioned before: -Join in, encourage the girls into getting more relaxed & loose. It's a "physical way" of saying you like what you see. But as for this girl, if you dislike her then just create some BS of why you weren't into it. Or she's bossing you around into getting more dances & giving you a chance to redeem yourself (if you're the docile type that gets ordered around or competitive type that doesn't like taking shit from others)
  • cowboyup
    11 years ago
    Make them feel like you only want them
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I swear, if y'all stop over-analyzing everything that happens in the strip club y'all had more fun. Just relax and enjoy.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    It is ss to get you back to spend more. She wants to drain your money....
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    JayJaydancer is right, you're over thinking things. Go back to the club and see of she'll actually let you grab her ass more. Of *course* she wants more of your money, that's her reason for being there. You think she's there for the atmosphere and camaraderie? The good news is, she might be willing to do all sorts of shit to actually *get* your money. It's only Stipper Shit if she *doesn't* susbsequently let you grab her ass, and you'll be able to figure out if that's the case before you give her too much more. Having real fun in this hobby involves spending money. Lots of it. Sure, you want to get good value for your green, but penny pinching won't get your dick sucked.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Don't be a dead fish" Be a live and swimming one if you can. "but penny pinching won't get your dick sucked" ONLY in a cheap Dive it will. Otherwise I'm forced to agree with gmd in this instance. LMAO
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Just say "sorry, that's just how I am". Some won't accept it that you want play retarded games. Some will, but they'll get offended if you make it too blatant that their lame games are totally fucking obvious.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion