tuscl

Strip Club or Concert Club-The Endless Joys of Being a Bouncer.

Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:37 PM
Things being so slow at the titty club lately, I've had to pick up shifts at a local concert clubs to try to pay some bills. It turns out that dealing with strippers can be just like dealing with unforgivable hippies, minus the large vindictive streak and possibility of making some money. Turns out they all smoke high grade weed too. [view link]

9 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    You are to giving man. You need the phrase "What's it worth to you?" to automatically come out of your mouth. Stand in front of the mirror and practice it. Hippies - horrible self righteous fucks - you have my sympathy!
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    Shit, deogol, there have to be customers first! January and February are just horrible in the titty industry. And unfortunately this kind of sets up a Catch 22 loop. The girls aren't making as much money so less of them come in and the less girls we have the less customers we can get to stay longer and spend some dough. Things aren't going to get any better until the tax returns start coming around. And yeah, hippies. At least they can't fight their way out of wet paper bags...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Let's see. You don't like strippers and you don't like hippies. But you're content to be a bouncer at a strip club. So you bitch and moan, bitch and moan. Why don't you either man up or get a new job?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Pink Floyd roadie
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    Have fun with some cross marketing opportunities Get dancers to go to the concert club and get the hippies to go to the strip club ... should be entertaining if nothing else
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The problem is that hippies tend to be veggans and refuse to go to a meat market.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Hippies don't like to pay, they prefer free love.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I didn't know they still had hippies anymore.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    Jackslash- I never said I don't like strippers-I work with a lot of good girls. I do hate hippies however... Like I said before this is my way of venting about some of the aspects of the job that suck. If I were to write a blog about how great everything else is I would have no readers. Writing about it while drinking myself stupid is a way to deal with the stresses of the job, just like going to a strip club is probably a stress reliever for a lot of the people in this forum. If you don't like it, then by all means don't read it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion