Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who's Gotten OTD?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Outside the Denny's.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I just got OTP. Outside Twin Peaks. The waitress was hot with a tiny bra and see thru panties. (This week is lingerie week.) She tried to show me her new tattoo of a mouse. She looked all over for it and couldnt find it. Then she said her pussy must have ate it! Lol. I took her outside to look for the mouse. We never found it but her kitty got real hungry for sausage after an exhausting search for that mouse

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Don't eat at Denny's. LOUSY food! And I've not seen anyone in a Denny's when I rarely have been in one who was worth touching! LOL

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How about OTKFC?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The Waffle House 2 blocks down the street from Columbia Platinum Plus is a great hunting spot.

Profile picture for joey2002
joey2002
•

what about OTIHOP

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

OTBK?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I had OTBK.

She gagged on my Whopper and I had a piece if cherry pie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol motor

Around here If you fot OTIHOP you fucked a dude

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol....OCD......Shit I used to be a cook at old Denny's.........I've fucked many a waitress from their.....good one bro.....lol

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I'm surprised Juice hasn't had any OTKFC.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

I once got busy in a burger king bathroom...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hah! I have! Sure, she was an escort, but I did pick her up outside Denny's.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Good one, boogie!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Applebees parking lot!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

OCD – but mainly in the strip club

BTW – I prefer IHOP.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

BTW - Behind The Wal-Mart

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

boogie and Dougster, you guys definitely just earned a few more cool points!

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

Just a hockey rink for me.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I agree with Shadow. I played with some of the girls from there

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement