tuscl

ever been tracked down by a stripper

bang69
North Carolina
Hey y'all,

I was shootn pool with a budy of mine. He told me that he did bbfs with a stripper als long as he promised not to cum in her vagina. He agreed so they went off & had their fun. The bartender walked up to them & told them they had x amount of time left. They stoped she looked down after she climed off hime. And saw sperm leaking out of her vagina. He left the room & club very quickly.

I asked hime how long it had been. He said 3 months ago. Then he told me the stripper tracked him down & sent him a message that she was pregnant & he may be the daddy. I asked him how she coul of found him. He said he didn't know. He then asked me since i worked in 2 sc's how a dancer could do it & not get fired. I told him no coment. So have any of you had this happen?

25 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    No, I haven't gotten any dancers pregnant.

Perhaps he, if was was drinking revealed info he wasn't aware he had leaked while intoxicated. Or maybe she got his car plate number, or hired a Private Dick.

If she wants an abortion, I recommend he pony up the $$$$, before it is too late. Or get a paternity test if he believes he is innocent & not the daddy. He is out some money, just depends on how much and for how long.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I've been tracked down by a couple of dancers ex-boyfriends when I was dating the dancers. They threatened to kill me, but they ended up just being all talk and no action.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    a dancer doing extras without her own birthcontrol in place ... seems fishy to me ... maybe she is scamming money ... hate to be cynical but sounds like a good setup to me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Dancers often ask your name especially if you hook up with them. Names and phone numbers make it easier to track down someone. Some dancers know how to use a computer or a smart phone. Apparently they don't always know to use condoms or birth control so it is a mystery. Maybe she really wanted a life long commitment and money from a new daddy.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I've been tracked down by a couple of dancers ex-boyfriends when I was dating the dancers. They threatened to kill me, but they ended up just being all talk and no action"

I had one occurance like that. The guy was DRUNK out of his mind apparently. He too threatened to kill me. BUT he was all Hot Air and never bother me again after I gave him a little "Warning" about showing up at my door!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I did have a couple of dancers who lived in nc find me in sc. One called me up after not seeing her for a whole year or two and told me she had been working at platinum plus in Columbia and wanted me to visit during the weekend. Another one found me at another club in Greenville and told me she remembered me. I didn't believe her at first. I have absolutely no memory of her from when we supposedly first met. Apparently her memory of me is so good that she won't ever forget me. She told me one of the clubs in Fayetteville has a photo with me in it. I didn't know that. I ran into her recently at a club last year but I think it was just a coincidence. If she knew she could find me by asking for her cell phone records, it wouldn't surprise me if I suddenly got a phone call. I probably wouldn't answer the phone though without knowing it's not a telemarketer making illegal phone calls or someone wanting donations. I don't usually answer the phone now with caller Id saying unknown caller.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I have a compound bow, don't know what everyone else has. It has an added advantage. If I miss, the arrow will bounce off of any hard target until it finds a victim. As is though, my skill might be declining since I decided it was too dangerous to shoot on my property for target practice. I heard someone was building a local gun and archery range, so maybe I can get good at both.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Sharkhunterdude -- are you like Hawkeye? Bouncing arrows be coo-el shizzle. Tell me...what is it like to work with Tony Stark? Is Black Widow hot? I bet she is friggin' hawt!
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    No never been tracked. I use a stage name not my real name.

However if you meet one at motel then the hotel has your DL number and she could possibly have your lic plate number. A phone number could be tracked unless throw down phone.

As far as ones you do itc in VIP, well no worry unless you give phone.

I would not agree to pay them anythng unless paternity test. There is no telling how many she guys she did or if she remembers if she did anyone without condom. What are they going to do spend money testing dozens of guys for paternity? A lot of them don't want to admit to friends and family a guy much older than them knocked them up.

I had a married one I was doing awhile tell me I needed to use condoms bc I don't look like her cuckhold husband. I found out condoms only bc defense she using with me for 18 mo and she was trying to get pg by him. It seems he shoots blanks. They call us payers PL's but in reality it is the other way around with the guys they do for free like husbands and BF.

I had a guy call my cell number wanting to know why i was calling his stripper GF. I told him "Sir this is a construction office and a dozen guys use this phone. They are not supposed to do personal business on company time and I wish I knew who it was too" then hung up.

Warning - if you c one u did in club 3 mo ago (covered or not) and she is starting to show, get out of there. Don't take dances with her and "reconnect."
  • dw.buck
    12 years ago
    never tracked down but i cant get past fucking her raw, really? how many other dycks did she have up her that night
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Only ITC for a dance or VIP. :)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard what did you WARN ANYONE WITH. I suppose you talked to him reasonably and resolved it non violently. EVERYONE IS REASONABLE AND CAN BE REASONED WITH PEACEABLY. That is exactly why cops carry guns. That helps them to appeal to everyone's reasoning abilities. We live in a world where force is never necessary. That's why our leaders sit and talk with other leaders so EVERYONE can be reasonable. That is why there is never any wars. The wars on the news are actually movie sets in holywood. They make stacks and stacks of cash trying to give the illusion that everyone is NOT reasonable.

Wow I am so enlightened and smart
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    In case some did not get my last comment. That was sarcasm
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    A lot of this story sounds like BS. A stripper doing FS in a club with nothing but withdrawl as protection? And not knowing if he came but checking her vajaja to see if there was cum dripping out of it before being booted out by the bouncer?

Presuming it was true, how could she have tracked him down? She might have seen his ID as he opened his wallet to pay her. She, or the bouncer, might have seen his license plate on his car. He might have used a credit card to pay for something. He might have volunteered enough information, like where he worked, etc. in conversation.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There's gotta be more to the story.

Even Sam Gerard needs some clue. You just don't track someone down without something to start with.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    the stripper in question hase never been knowen to give extras. I know who she is. And she is not a scamer.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I had a stripper who was giving me a BBBJ climb on me once without warning. It was scary and I got tested for STD's a couple of months later. It does happen.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've related this story before. I had one girl come to me when she was pregnant and claim I was the father. Since at that point, completely aside from always going covered, I'd been shooting blanks for several years, it seemed unlikely, and I told her so. She was somewhat upset.

To be fair, I don't think she was actively trying to scam me, I think she really didn't know who papa was and was just casting her net out, hoping to get some support. More sad than outrageous, honestly.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I agree that the facts don't quite stack up. But I do think that a stripper may be able to track you down. With clubs now scanning DLs into their computers, I have wondered if they can generate a list (with pictures) of who is in the club at any one time? If they can, the stripper could just talk the bouncer into pulling up a list and looking through the customers that night and finding the picture of the guy and getting his name. If you don't look much like your DL picture and if the club is really dark, IDing a guy may be tougher.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I can just see alutard threatening some stripper's bf:

alutard: "Don't fuckin' fuck with me, bitch, or I'll fuckin' fuck you up!"
    stripper bf: "Ewwww... Scary!" *dies from laughter*

Yep, a 58y/o geezer with CAD and multiple mental problems really gonna be something to be scared of.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes! My old ATF became very possessive and jealous. She had a family member who is a corrupt detective in her city's police department track my cell phone. She was dumb enough to tell me, and I told her that was illegal and couldn't be done without a warrant. Needless to say, I had to stop seeing her very shortly thereafter! I was beyond creepy for someone to be able your track your every move.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I would think with the amount of otc you guys do you'd carry around a couple of condoms. Weird that you guys dnt.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, *I* do, but they're not perfect you know. Sometimes they break.
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    Get a prepaid throw away phone you pay for with cash if you are seriously doing a lot of OTC or even ITC and giving out your #.

One guy I know gives a fake name whenever he goes to a strip club and strippers are talking to him. (Like name is "Adam" and he says he is "Tim.")
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Bouncing arrows is not cool if you do it by accident because you missed the target one time. The arrow bounced so fast, I realized it could kill someone or bounce right back into my house after it bounced off my wood fence. I stopped shooting after I thought about it. My paintball gun could probably really hurt someone if I used the hard dried out paintballs in it. when paintballs are soft, they still leave bruises that last two weeks. One of my friends in the national guard wanted more realism than a computer game so he got some buddies together to have a shoot out in the woods. I didn't want to spend the money to upgrade to a paintball rifle. I was outgunned and that wan't that fun. I still got sone good shots off. It is fun hunting down and shooting your friends. I played some sort of random attack game with strangers in college using water guns at one time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion