tuscl

OTC

Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:11 AM
I wanted to know how often do you participate in OTC. What do you perfer ITC or OTC?

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Over 20 yrs of Clubbing I average slightly less than 1 OTC per year. So I usually prefer ITC. But I do have an OTC coming up soon.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Depends how busy work is. Average about twice month, but can get as high as six or as low as one. OTC greatly preferred to ITC.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    FYI BTW I ITC 2 B W/ 1 ATF ITC OR ATM 2 1 MILF
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    What gatorfan ? Lol
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I've only gotten lap dances OTC. I've only been offered more when traveling when it wasn't convenient and by dancers who weren't that hot.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I dig gettin my BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP OTC. dat shizzle be messy in da club
  • bobvz
    11 years ago
    Twice a month on average. Prefer that but once in a while a change is ok going ITC.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I have mainly been itc but I have had a few otc trysts recently and it has been more cost efficient to do OTC. Plus it puts the money straight into the dancers pocket with no tip out required on her part to the club. Works better for both parties.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As often as I can.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    gee whiz joey2002.... how often do YOU participate in OTC?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Last coupla years around 80-90 sessions a year. Some itc with gals at club but most is mistress x stripper I have had over 4 years. When she danced did a lot of itc with her fucking her in VIP and CR then other times nooners or evenings at motel close to where she lives. With the right gal, itc can be good but otc in the privacy of a motel or your place is best. With otc you can get them to model for you, do photos, do nude dances and just stick it in during the dance. My fav loves to model for me or give me lap dances then get fucked. Other times she likes going to bed getting sexy back rub then wants to sit up and give me hj foreplay which is very expertly done. during she looks so fine and statuesque. i will situp and feel her all over and those nice size d tits. Sessions can be $200 first one then next two at $100. with a deal like that its hard to go in a club and spend anything substantial on dances. She then puts a condom on me and then does some more hj foreplay if i want then says "just say when" then she will get on top and start leaning forward thrusting. she will get off multiple times, quiet but you can tell from the breathing. when my dick is about to cum she will thrust quicker and harder sort of moaning and it really excites her when I cum which is every time with her. She is about 5' blonde cheerleader type size d cups. she fits perfectly when she on top of me. I am 5'11. after sex is over she quickly cleans up to get back to hubby and kid from first marriage (she is in her third).
  • joey2002
    11 years ago
    Idk, for me OTC seems better basically for more freedom to move around. It seems itc becomes more restricted.
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    You guys pay for OTC? WTF! The whole idea is to make it very intimate and personal. Money changing Hans just cheapens the experience. At my regular club, I have a very good reputation for being a good lover and I get offers weekly for OTC trysts for free. Otherwise it's no better than getting a Hooker!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^hahahaha.... that's funny shit!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ nice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion