tuscl

What's the best club in _______? Anyone else find these threads annoying?

cnyknight
New York
Ok ... maybe it is just me but I am really getting tired of the

"What's the best club in ________?" Threads

Isn't that what the reviews are for?

A suggestion maybe FOUNDER would like to consider ... making some categories in the discussion area ... like "best clubs in ____", 2am'ers, dancers, etc.

16 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "What's the best club in _______? Anyone else find these threads annoying?"

I do find them annoying.

"Isn't that what the reviews are for?"

Yeah, that is what reviews are for. Read them unless you're to lazy. Then PM the reviews for more details if needed.

"A suggestion maybe FOUNDER would like to consider ... making some categories in the discussion area ... like "best clubs in ____", "
    2am'ers, dancers, etc."

Make an entirely separate area away from the main forum for this and the @ AM violence threads, etc.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What is the best club

in my ass
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If they are posted by an active user who is trying to get more insight then I don't mind.

If they are posted by someone with 2 reviews who joined last month, I don't even read it.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Tell a those bitches that make those threads to go to hooters. They have fried chicken
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I don't understand why the people who get so annoyed by certain posts or posters don't set up a moderated group on google or yahoo. The primary purpose of this site is reviews, isn't it?
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Nahh, that genre of poster is laying themselves wide open to have their chain yanked by veteran tusclers. I enjoy participating in, and watching the ensuing roastings.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I think going through the last 6-10 reviews for any one or two clubs is a pretty simple thing but when there are 8 or miore clubs in the city that process can be a bit ponderous.

Maybe a possible solution might be to assign each review a "letter grade" based on the points assigned by the reviewer. Then have the computer calculate the average for all reviews in the past 1 year, 3 years and total. That might give somebody a quick overview ranking of the best clubs in any given city.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    This is a site for reviews and strip club related discussions. So now we get annoyed by the strip club related questions being asked? Is there a list of proper topics/questions to be discussed.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    The problem is that people are too lazy to read
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    tb1776- Tuscl has such a system in place. If you click on the city name under clubs, the page that appears has the top ranked clubs in order on the right hand side of the page. Even without that, how difficult can it be to scroll down list of clubs in city, note the ones with a grade above 7, and read more detailed reviews. How challenging is it to see which clubs are nearest to ones hotel on a map, and read the reviews for more detailed info ? Like joe says, some people are too lazy to read.

Admittedly, some cities have a bewildering array of choices. Asking more focussed questions versus the general "best club" should be utilized. That is what pm feature is for.
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    When traveling to a city I've never been to before, I read the reviews and ask for recommendations. I'm usually in town only 1 or 2 nights and want the best odds for the best experience. I appreciate the few TUSCLers who respond with their favs or avoids and respond in kind when I can.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Is it that some readers have not paid their dues, in any fashion, and don't have access to the reviews when they want the info? Thus, it is easier and cheaper to ask for a freebie rather than contribute and earn the right to access the information.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Not really, I just ignore them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Doesn’t bother me – if I know – I am willing to share what I know.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Super Dude: BINGO!! We have a winner.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Nothing like needing a HJ because the taliban cut off your hands.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion