tuscl

I give the fuck up

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Stupid goddamned fucking retards fueling the fucking flames.

38 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    See ya in Heaven, george.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'm not going anywhere just yet. "Give up" was with regard to not using ignore. I could deal with the trolls. It's the fucking stupid idiots who can't stop responding and feeding them that frustrate me. So I started ignoring them, too.

Yeah, it's the "nuke 'em from orbit" option, but it really is the only way to be sure.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Why do people feed the trolls?

March 31, 2012

People often ask why others respond to trollers, especially when there is the well known rule, “Don’t feed the trolls”. People who respond to trollers often have a number of motivations. I’ll use NetLingo’s categories of troller to explain.

Playtime Counter-Trollers. These will be caught up in the moment. They may feel offended by what a troller said or otherwise so provoked the need to reply is so strong they can’t resist.

Tactical Counter-Trollers. These trollers will be regulars in an online community with a persistent identity. They know how each person can be wound up, so when another member who trolls often posts something, they can easily ‘counter-troll’ by digging up the past or otherwise making them aware of facts they’d rather not see.

Strategic Counter-Trollers. These type of trollers act in a pack. They are usually very experienced at trolling, such as by posting abusive messages – they are typically Snerts. When others troll, such as the Big Men who try to prove others wrong they will set up them and try to “bring them down” by making them act in ways they might regret.

Domination Counter-Trollers. These users seek out trollers to play them at their own game. Often called ‘Troll Hunters’, they set ‘honey traps’ to find out who the troller really is, and then target them online, such as their websites to give them a taste of their own medicine.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    More trolls wanted.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You forgot under the bridge trollers--- oh wait thats troll sorry!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    You guys should watch Troll Hunter. It's a good movie.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The answer is a Moderator!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @alutard: Speaking of which, any updates on the status of tenishomo's bid to become moderator?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago

Twelve hours out of Mackinaw City
    Stopped in a bar to have a brew
    Met a girl and we had a few drinks
    And I told her what I'd decided to do

She looked out the window a long long moment

Then she looked into my eyes

She didn't have to say a thing,

I knew what she was thinkin'

TROLL, TROLL me away,
    Won't you TROLL me away tonight

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    Aluucard you constantly set your self up. Then again this whole thread is a set up. Are you a tactiful counter gmd?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I simply express my opinions. If you or any other member DOESN'T like my opinions, you don't need to read them. I also don't care if no one likes or agrees with me. I'll stand behind me views all by myself if necessary. It is mainly persons who attack me and mock me who seem to have the MOST issues with my opinions. That's just TOO bad. I will NOT be a part of the "Herd Mentality" that many, many members display here. I am a rebel. I won't go along just to go along with the herd.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, poor alutard. Sees himself as a persecuted hero when, in fact, he is just plain and simple: a fuckhead. Guess he got sympathy with that act when he was a kid and thinks he'll still drum up some pity for himself with it now.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Do you know what hypocrisy is Alucard?

You are not a rebel.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LMFAO Yeah, you're a regular James Dean, Alucard. Or would you consider yourself more of a Johnny Rebel type? Hmm...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's too easy but someone has to say it anyway... Rebel without a clue.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Estafador: No, not that, whatever it was your were trying to say.

Like I said, I can deal with trolls. Hell, I used to *be* Dougster, or a reasonable facsimile, right down to the justifications he uses. The hardest part of watching him is the damage to my ego, hoping against hope that I wasn't that fucking boring when I was doing it, but realizing that I probably was.

It's easy to ignore the actual trolls, but watching dumbasses fall into the same glaringly obvious traps over and over and over again, while amusing once or twice, gets old fast.

Here's a bit of advice from a troll for all you retards who think you can sway him with your "logic": you can't. I didn't care when I was doing it, and the ones here don't now. If God and Satan both had appeared to me and told me I was wrong, I wouldn't have cared. I won when I got emotional and outraged responses, just like the ones here.

You're not going to win with a troll except by not responding. But then, who the fuck really cares who "wins" such a contest?

So now I give up the moral win to the trolls, along with their responders. Have fun with your "victory".
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And yeah, I know it's bad form to talk about people when I won't see thier responses. I don't give a fuck about that either, so feel free to take it as another "win".
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, George was cool for a while, but lately he has been starting to act like a but if a faggot again. What gives?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Sadly amusing that even this thread has degenerated.

I have very few people on ignore. What I'd like is a button to ignore useless and stupid comments. Most of the trolls have something interesting to say at some point, when they're not bickering.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If only Juice was here. He could save the situation!
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Juice for moderator!!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    By the way, has anyone ever bothered to ask what flavor Juice is?

Orange, grape, apple, cranberry????
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    gmd,

Best move I've made regarding TUSCL. So much more enjoyable. A plus is I don't see the shitheads, but I do see some replies, and just fill what I know the shitheads type.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Lol

Everytime I hear the word "win" I'm reminded that the Patriots just can't get it done anymore, and I get sad all over again. It'll be like this for another week or two.

And where the hell is Juice?
  • likes2look
    12 years ago

"TROLL, TROLL me away,
    Won't you TROLL me away tonight"

Motorhead, you should be ashamed
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    IMO, the faggots on this site are a way bigger problem than the trolls are.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    I'm not too surprised this thread has degenerated... There isn't too much to say about this topic. The problem I see is the best summarized here http://xkcd.com/386/

I don't know who GMD has on ignore (perhaps I'm on the ignore list...) but the folks that amuse some of us clearly irritate others. For example, I find the jokers on here a real laugh. Some of the "serious" stuff can be interesting, but I feel there only so much that can be said about certain things. So I enjoy the over the top stuff as well as some of the fun (but not over the top) anecdotes. But I don't really consider the "cuh-RRAY-zee" commenters trolls. I find some of that amusing.

I'll be serious for a moment... I know this isn't going to happen, but one solution is simply to ignore those we really don't like. Really ignore them. No announcements that you're putting folks on ignore, no coded enemies list (ok, I only know one person who has that going on), no engaging those you consider "trolls" whatsoever. But that is hard to do. After all...someone on the Internet is wrong!

PEACE OUT my Tuscl bros. (even those of you who have me on ignore...or your double secret groovy Bletchley Park approve enemies list)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "You guys should watch Troll Hunter. It's a good movie."

I did and you are right.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Eh I don't have anyone on ignore. Sometimes people have smart shit to say.

@alucard your opinions are your own and I may not agree with most their still yours. still you hate trolls and kids, yet you also ridicule others, you wanna be a solo rebel and treat strippers with respect yet you cum in their mouth and fuck them like jackrabbits. Your really not dispersing from the pack are you?

@GMD the tactical counter thing was in reference to what shadowcat posted on this thread.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i don't know... i think u all need to relax and not take any of this so seriously. if you're offended by something someone says, even though you don't respect them, it means you have low self-esteem, not the dancer you're sitting with. why do any of you worry about what others on this site think of you? are you that desparate for validation? deep breaths, deep breaths.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Well said Carolynne
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    carolynne,

It has nothing to do with my being offended (I'm not) or my respect (I have it) for others to say whatever they wish. I just don't wish to waste MY time on their drivel and ignore gets rid of it.

If other are offended or do no have the respect for others views, that doesn't mean they "have low self-esteem". That is their right of choice.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I give the fuck down
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I don't give a fuck who doesn't give a fuck, or who gives the fuck up. And I'm sure nobody gives a fuck that I don't give a fuck who doesn't give a fuck, or who gives the fuck up. And this whole fuckin' thread is just fuckin' spam! And George is a fuckin' troll now!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    This is how to settle pissing contest shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNgWQfOd-…

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @carolynne: I'm not offended by what they say; it takes a lot more to offend me than anyone here would probably be willing to do.

No, it has to do with irritation and wasting time, like clubber says. There's only so many times I can read the same lame "jokes", the same supercilious "comeback", the same outraged self-righteousness, before it gets old and irritating. As if it's going to change anyone's mind.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    if it wasn't for the ignore option I think a lot of people would have left the discussion area for good. I only have one person on it simply because of the sheer volume of their stupid nonsense.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sclvr5005,

I left for over a month and when I returned, I decided to finally break my "don't use the ignore feature as I might miss something" rule. Much more pleasant and much less clutter since. I just checked and have 8 ignored.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion