tuscl

what makes a good tuscler

cnyknight
New York
as i have posted before, work keeps me on the road alot. as i have been reading reviews local to me i realized a lot of my local clubs info are wrong or reviews suck ... so i decided i would make an effort to explore all my local clubs and update the reviews and clubs.

got me thinking ... what do you think makes a good tuscler ?

is it the experience and stories of members like shadow?

the humor and insanity of the Juice?

is it reviews, discussions, articles?

can it even be defined?

34 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Like in real life there are many disparate paths to "success". Me, I most like those members with a good sense of humor, who are intelligent and see things in the SC world for what they really are.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "what makes a good tuscler"

NOT Dougster, for sure.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Seems my stock is rising these days, alutard, and yours is falling. And don't you worry, I'm just gonna keep beating you down. You love the punishment and people love to see me inflict it on you. LMFAO!
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I know I like it!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Hey cnyknight,
    I like your avatar. Downloaded it and enlarged it. Very enjoyable to just gaze at those melons!

So you asked a serious question here and look what you got. Some tuscl'ers like to talk about strip clubs, while others like to talk about themselves.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I feel like this thread just opened up a can of worms
  • Joe from NJ
    12 years ago
    I want a review that posts accurate facts. I go to clubs for the lap dances...

What I'de like to know, for example, is:
    what really is the price of a lap dance?
    what tipping is required?
    what will dances go for if you negotiate multiple dances?
    is the VIP worth it, or is it no different than the $20 dance?
    I always wonder what the girl makes, i.e. what $ is the house taking from each dance?
    what is the level of contact?
    and the most important question: what can you get away with?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    How to be a good Tuscler? DO NOT...

A. sit on a high horse trying to preach morality (like Alucard)

B. be an obnoxious troll and/or totally full of shit with multiple accounts (like Dougster)

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck fuckety fuck fuck
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Keep it going dougster
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Jester altard is the one with multiole accounts
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Impossible to write a good review to please everyone.

Down deep, you know we all want reviews that are like:

"Bambi gave me a blow job for $150"

But when someone actually writes that, it gets flagged for bring too explicit.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    IMO, the jestie-girl does not make a good tuscler. Although, after the help of a surgical transplant last year, his sense of humor sky-rocketed from 0 on a scale of 1 to 100 all the way up to 2, he is still just Ms "I fuckin' hate everyone and everything and never have any thing positive to say about anything. I just come here to whine depressively about everything and everyone because everything is so fuckin' fucked up."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Thanks, joe! You too, man!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Number 1 should be reviews.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Good club intel and good area intel, both in the reviews and on the boards. I have also enjoyed some of the stories about guys' adventures with dancers (shadowcat's mother/daughter duo will never be topped in my opinion). Everything else is just noise.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    A good Tuscler should be:

•Trustworthy,
    •Loyal,
    •Helpful,
    •Friendly,
    •Courteous,
    •Kind,
    •Obedient,
    •Cheerful,
    •Thrifty,
    •Brave,
    •Clean,
    •and Reverent.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    RickyBoy: "Good club intel and good area intel,"

Which would rule out the RickyBoy since his "reviews" are nothing but useless regurgitations of information that anyone could gather from reading previous reviews of said clubs.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    A good tuscl'er should:

1) write accurate reviews

2) participate in discussions and be respectful of other people in the discussion, He/she should not ridicule or antagonize other members

3) offer helpful advice to neyophites who are seeking help from the more experienced

4) debate and disagreement is a natural by-product when people express their opinion. A good tuscl'er will discuss the issue in a manner that is respectful to other members and not engage in ad hominem attacks.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Now you are even regurgitating my comments regarding your regurgitations of real club patrons' review data. NICE. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    If I were to regurgitate your comments, it would be the one about how you were scared to go to a NYC club for many month because two or your favorites might be working the same night. If you talked to one you might offend the other. So you just stayed home. Now, that is the epitome of NICE, tough guy!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Can a good TUSCLer be a BAD boy

A very, very bad boy.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, that made no sense. You simply regurgitated your own characterization of my comments, not what was posted.

And by the way, I ended up doing quite well with three different beautiful and sexy women from this little conservative club. You need to read further into the thread that you are attempting to quote.

And yes Doc, I most certainly used money as a lever to coax out girls who were not accustomed to casual OTC. With each one, I circled like a buzzard until, finally, the opportunity presented itself. One of them took me two years to finally coax out and it was only because money tightened up ITC at the same time that her expenses took an upswing.

Good times.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's all there in black and white for the world to see RickyChickenShitBoy. Ricky scared to go to the club because both his favorites might be working. If he talked to one it could offend the other. What a terrible delimna! Don't worry though, PussyBoy, you played it right by just staying home rather than risk offending them. How you can still think you are anything other than a ChickenShitPussyBoy is going to boggle anyone else's mind! Run, RickyBoy, run!
  • HungryGiraffe
    12 years ago
    Concur with comments stating best TUSCLers provide accurate and intel-filled reviews. I also enjoy the frat-like atmosphere of the DB. The stories, humor, shit talking, off topic exchanges and lessons-learned keep me checking the site multiple times a day. There are a lot of really smart people that hang out here. Enjoy both the intelligent and whacko discussions. Diversity is a good thing!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, even a tough guy doesn't piss in the well he has to drink from. ;) Yes I could have done whatever I wanted, but would have risked an OTC arrangement that took me 8 months to cultivate. I wasn't willing to do that until my next candidate was firmly in the fold. Go figure. :)

But each person should feel free to judge for himself: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…

And in that vein Fraudster, how would you have handled it differently? I am fascinated to know how a man who does so much "OTC'ing' with all of his "OTC number" (LMAO - that never gets old) would have managed this. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    8 months? Dude, you totally clueless about this game aren't you? If you would forgot your whole stupid system and "just asked" right off the bat you could have been doing OTC right from the start. Instead you got strung along like a complete newb for 8 months. What a joke!

It's very simple Rick. They either do OTC or they don't. If do seeing you talk to another girl won't mean they stop doing OTC for you. So you don't have to be a pussy and say at home. You were jumping at your own shadow RickyChickenShitPussyBoy.

Amazing you claim to have gone to strip clubs as long as you have but from that thread you post it clear that despite how tough you talk here when in actual club you act like a complete rook/pussy.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Honesty, objective observations of the SC scene and a sense of humor.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    *I* am the epitome of the good TUSCLer. Witty, charming, handsome and intelligent.

At least that's what all the strippers tell me, so it must be true.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    one sentence at a time
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    a good TUSCLer is someone who offers valuable Intel thru the discussion & review areas and can discuss topics intelligently and objectively.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'm all for the good reviews and helpful information, but a "good" tuscler is also someone who doesn't take life or himself too seriously, who knows when to make a joke and when to accept one. A sense of humor and helpful attitude go a long way.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Alucard is a racist. I win.

LMAO
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    That's right...I took it there...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion