tuscl

Back Door Dancer

Ever had a dancer ask you to do her back door? Had a dancer recently push fingers in her back side and said she really liked a dick back there. Ever happen to you

22 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No but I can belive a stripper saying that. They will say anything to get you to spend your money. The might even take it in the ass for enough money.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I have a fav who encourages anal digital exploration. I've been buried two knuckles deep several times. She also says she loves anal sex, but we haven't had a VIP yet to explore that possibility. I think she'd be for it, though - a dream girl, for sure.
  • Crushmore
    12 years ago
    I've got a story regarding this subject that I won't broadcast, but yeah, once for me. Damn Damn Daaaaaamn!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No, but this subject has been covered before in a thread. Should have searched.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It takes a very special connection to have anal sex. I wouldn't do it with a random dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have too much love for my own dick to want to stick it someplace that's full of shit, even with my hazmat suit on.

Yes, I've been offered it, but my response is always "Thanks, but no thanks."
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    No and I hope I never do.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Back door
    front door
    side door

it's all good
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'd say about a 1/3 of dancers are up to letting you fuck them in the ass if you meet them OTC. Some insist on it! A why could be not fun than fucking some bitchy whore in the ass? Not many moment in life get better than that!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    No hasn't happened to me :(
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    No hasn't happened to me :(
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with shadow. Also I have never meet a stripper that likes anal sex. The strippers I've meet have said "MY ASS IS EXIT ONLY!!!!"
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Not yet but I would sure like to hear Crushmore's story sometime.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    I concur with Dougster in that about 1/3 of the dancers will provide anal upon request usually for an additional tip.

As a side note in my non-professional life about 1/3 of the women like it consistantly 1/3 will do it on special occasions and 1/3 are exit only.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I never met a dancer who wanted it in her ass. One crazy dancer said the thought that I could rip her pussy apart excited her. She was always full of ss. Excited that I could rip her pussy apart. I hadn't heard that one before. It'll probably spread after posting it.

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    An ass is an exit, not an entry. I was offered once (not by a stripper) and bluntly replied no. That shit is not what I want on my dick.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Esta, you would want to wear a condom when you do that. Not like you're just all covered in Santorum. I'm with gatorfan. Front door, side door, backdoor...all good!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    If she likes it in the back, lube up real good and wear a raincoat if you're afraid you'll get poo on your tool. I have done two dancers in the butt in VIP, they charged extra and both were worth it. Their biggest fear is it might smell bad if you withdraw with crude on your dipstick. I prefer exploring digitally. It turns some on and they don't usually charge extra.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    At the high mileage clubs in Detroit, I typically ask dancers if they have any limits in the VIP. A few say "dance only, no extras" but they don't make much money in clubs where most of the dancers are providing extras. A few dancers will offer oral, but not full service. A very few will offer full service but not oral. A majority will offer everything except Greek. In the end, I would estimate that 20% or less will offer everything including ITC backdoor action.

Some of the dancers clearly enjoy Greek and offer it routinely (and seem to have a clientele for their services). Most of the backdoor pros will do enemas to minimize mess and smell but you're much safer if you also use a condom.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My first ATF used to openly talk of her love of anal. One time, she wanted some money from me and said for $200 I could do anything I wanted, by which, she meant I could bang her up the butt. Unfortunately, I didn't have $200, or else I would have.

The last time I went to my favorite club, my favorite old dancer basically made the same offer, only she'd do it right there in the so-called champagne room, but I had to pass. It was allegedly the favored sex act of the oldest dancer I ever met (and banged). I can't imagine some old grandma taking it up the butt, and don't want to.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    not interested in sticking a finger up some dancers asshole, much less my dick!!!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck that door
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion