tuscl

Discussion topic or Article for my collection of stories?

silkypants
Minnesota
Monday, February 4, 2013 5:46 PM
Just got back from Detroit and have a collection of stories, bucket list items and other ramblings that will get long. Should I just post it as an article and keep the discussion section free for Juice postings? Or should I just post it in the discussion section because others like me never really read the articles. I plan on having 12 of these posting and quit, but after last weekend I should just quit now go out on top. Epic weekend visit to Detroit.

10 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Either way, I'm interested in hearing them. Why not not just review each club/experience?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    anything that bumps out juice mind-numbing babblings has my vote
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You could write articles about it and then just post a thread on the DB letting us know when your articles have been published for those of us whom would like to read about it – I would.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Escape from Detroit - Tales from the Strip Joint
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I look forward to reading about your detroit trip. Feel free to PM me all about it if you don't know where to post it all. Posting an article is nice but it has to be approved and that might take a few days.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Post it as an article, the discussion board is already too cluttered as it is.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I read the articles. There haven't been many quality ones lately so a guy with stories to tell would be a welcome addition in my estimation!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I read the articles. There haven't been many quality ones lately" I agree. LOL...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    silky, first let me say that your reviews are excellent in their detail and thoroughness. They are very helpful and I know they are accurate for the clubs I've visited. Article or discussion is fine, but if an article please post a discussion topic pointing to your article. I have stopped submitting articles because of the long approval process (4 to 6 weeks) and because Founder often decided the article was unworthy and moved it to a discussion anyway.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    For a place like Detroit with lots of clubs it would be nice to have a chart that compares all the features of all the clubs so you don't have to go from page to page to compare. A chart with club name, hours, cover charge, valet charge, dance charge, thug factor, dancer quality, etc would be nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion