tuscl

Ever had this happen

bang69
North Carolina
I was talking to some stripper friends of mine last nite. They asked me to teach them how to shoot. I asked them why. They said self defence. I agreed to teach them. So this weekend we are going to the pistol range for some target shooting. Yes we will be useinhg paper human targets. So has this ever happened to any of you?

25 comments

• TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Thats great. Teach girls who are perpetually drunk, high or both to shoot. Nothing bad could possibly happen.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Thus reminds me of going to an early morning archery class in college where I had to shoot arrows with less than a hour of sleep one morning. My first shot I hit a bullseye. It just wasn't mine. It was the guy's next to me. He just looked over and had like a what the heck look on his face wondering if that was an accident or what I was trying to do. I was a bit disoriented with less than an hour of sleep. Yeah, I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I DO NOT use guns and have NEVER had anyone ask me to teach them.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    @bang69, I assume you are a responsible gun owner and know enough to handle the situation and range safety. With those assumptions I say go for it and have fun.

If any of these girls are, or ever have been, pissed off at you be careful! I'd start with single action revolvers mysel, but have fun either way. At least they are not scared of guns.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    A long time ago my ATF asked me to teach her to shoot. I showed her my Glock and said I would take her to the firing range sometime. But as I got to know her better and saw how often she is drunk or high, I decided she should never handle a gun.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    One of the sweeties that I entertained at my farm for a sexy weekend saw the guns in my machine shop; my grandpa's old 16 gauge shotgun and an ancient .3006 rifle.

'Why do you have these ugly things?' she asked me.

'I kill pests with them.' I replied.

'What pests?' came her question.

'.3006 for deer, 16 gauge for geese and cats.' I answered.

'Oh'

She did not ask me to teach her how to shoot.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't see shooting a gun in the women's handbook.

Cook, clean, raise kids and fuck. That's all they need to know.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've had women ask me to teach them to shoot or take them shooting, but never a dancer. Then again that's not a topic I would bring up with them either: "So.. uh... I have a gun in my car".

If you like shooting and especially if you enjoy shooting, it should be fun.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    *especially if you enjoy TEACHING shooting
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    im suprised no one has made a "shoot my load" joke yet ...
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    OK, I will...I told her I'd take her out and show her how to shoot my load. She turned it around backwards and shot herself...LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Altard needs to be droped off in the middle of the ghetto by himself so he can preach his selfrightous bullshit to all the gangsters. He may change his views on law abiding citizens carrying guns rather quickly when he smarts off to the wrong person
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I think Alucard is a self righteous ass too, BUT if he doesn't think he can safely handle carrying or owning, then he shouldn't. If more people who weren't responsible enough didn't and more who were did, we'd all be better off.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Look in the mirror before name calling jester214.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Jester good comment. My mom and her best friend knew a hot shot cop when she was younger that tried to show off how fast he could draw his pistol and shot himself in the leg...lol. maybe that is what altard is afraid of
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I will keep my freedom and my guns and you can keep the change
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I bought my ATF a handgun and taught her how to use it. She never wanted to go the CCP way due to all the checking into her past.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    @every one. yes I am a responciable gun owner & hunter. I have taught many people how to shoot.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Alucard, jester just stood up for you? What the hell is your problem bro.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I have nothing to add to this thread, but have decided to grace you all with the benefit of my comments anyway. Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Name calling is standing up?
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    Name calling isn't necessarily taking up, but he did refer to your actual username rather than the common "Alutard." Besides, he was defending your opinion and basically telling the other guy to lay off, which in my opinion is the very definition of taking up.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I've never approached the topic in the club but would be willing to help almost anyone learn to handle them safely and aim. I'm not going out to buy a pistol for anybody but I think everyone should know the basics. Lets face it, there are bad people out there who have guns and have an immediate advantage over even the best fighter. There's little chance of reasoning with a crackhead who wants to hurt you.

• bang69
    12 years ago
    LMAO!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion