tuscl

It's do die

Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:39 AM
49'ers by 6 points !!

18 comments

• rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Ravens by 3. Akers misses a 45-yarder which would send it to overtime as time expires.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    A blow out by the niner's.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    49era are favored to win but I don't really care who wins lol
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Grrrrrr, I hate typos. The title is supposed to be: It's do or die.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    A brief history lesson. The old cleveland browns got moved to baltimore and now are the ravens. The city of cleveland was able to get a replacement team but it has not been as good as the old browns. I hope 49ers win this just to spite art modell the owner who moved the team from cleveland.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @cb69, I agree. That was a dick move (literally) by Att Modell.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Ravens 28-27
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've heard better renditions of the Anthem. Not terrible buy nuttin' special
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Ravens 34 Niners 31 due to a blatant hold by Baltimore
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Hey Juice-who's LOL'in now?
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Super Bowl count Steelers 6 49'ers 5 I usually don't hate like that. But San Fran fans I know are too snobby. At the party I was at tonight when the niners came on the field a SF fan goes goes "there are your super bowl champions" Be humble until you win the game then you can brag all you want.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    rh48jr it is better that way. You can rubnit in their dace harder that way...lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I hit pay dirt in all bets and all but one pool. A good game for me.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Flashback Monday. Welcome back Vince. I believe the 49ers lost by six points yesterday if I'm correct?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Damn Missionary has got superpowers. He anticipated the return of Vince a few days earlier.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The Bears are about +6 points against the 9ers this Sunday. Why are we talking about a game from 2013?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hmmmm, rockstar666, maybe we are waiting to get into the strip club and we are bored, shitless. And, Missionary, thanks. That is scaringly prescient.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion