tuscl

Slightly off topic: What's your favorite sex position?

Clackport
Washington
I kind of have two answers for this. With normal civilian girls I would have say doggy position, I love ramming that ass from behind.

With strippers, it would have to be reverse cowgirl, all the strippers I've fucked knew how to pop their booty which led to them knowing how to ride dick pretty well. I must say it's quite a sight watching a stripper ride up and down your cock like a professional.

Most of the normal girls I've fucked didn't know how to ride my dick that well.

My least favorite is definitely missionary, that shit does nothing for me.

What about the rest of you?

31 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Have them wear a mask, then they can face you.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    agree with doggie. love to bend my SO over the sofa and nail it from behind while reach around to play with her big tits
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Cowgirl. ..I say ride me like a cowgirl
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    After year's of exhastive research, with many more years a head of me, I have to say, as long as it's inside it really doesn't matter.

But I do like doggy style the best.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Her lips around my cock.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl......only nothin else....
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i like riding on top... giddyap!
  • crsm27
    12 years ago
    Doggy, Cowgirl, RCowgirl, and good old missionary..... Her legs up on your shoulders as you are just driving it home.....or her legs around you pulling you tight.....and then she bites your shoulder from screaming too loud.....OH HELL YEAH...

But MR. Michaels makes a great case.....Lips on cock is still the greatest.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Yep I can't forget about the blowjob, that's pretty cool too. To me in order of best to least is: Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Missionary.

You like to be on top Carolynne? I wonder if you could ride my dick good? Hmmm.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Used to be I like missionary most, especially with her feet up on my shoulders, because I like watching her face.

However, since the SB came along, doggie really does it for me, because she likes it, and her reactions are just so fucking hot that way. She gets wet as fuck and squeezes even tighter when she cums, and she cums several times before I get off. Too bloody hot.

And I can see her face in the mirror anyway.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Agreed Vince.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Doggy then cowgirl.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Blow jobs are great. Sex is better. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Anything involving my dick inside her
  • jack0505
    12 years ago
    CG / RCG is the best
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Doggy unless I'm feeling lazy, then CG.

A GOOD BJ is just as good as anything else, but damn hard to find.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Mines has to be me standing up while she croucing or on all fours while sucking my johnson. That shit looks so hot and I find blow jobs better than sex currently. In second place is cowgirl. Why? Because I want her to have some control in the sex....and I'm to lazy to give it to her on top. Me doing missionary doesn't stimulate my dick, just makes me sweat and feel the burn in my hips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Cowgirl – I love her taking control and really riding it. CG also allows me to get a good view of her and to play with and suck her titties.

I really like doggy as a close 2nd especially since I like big-booty girls – that big booty standing up in the air and staring at me really turns me on.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "A GOOD BJ is just as good as anything else, but damn hard to find."

Perhaps you may need to move to a different part of the country.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm with pap I cg, then doggie. BJ are always good as well.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Who's this cowgirl? I want to meet her.

Whatever it's called, I like it when the girl is squatting down in a cowgirl-like arrangement. I heard it called froggy once. If you can find a girl that can do it well, it is really hot.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Doggy and Cowgirl.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Doggy. Love to watch that thin membrane around her fuck hole grip my cock. I like to lightly press on her bum hole with my moistened finger while ramming her.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I don't know what it is called, but she is on my lap facing me fucking my cock while her breasts are pressing against me and we kiss passionately. Yea, I really like that.
  • goodsouthernboy
    12 years ago
    I'm an ass man, so I love the reverse cowgirl... I like seeing and spanking that ass while she's fucking me
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I'm with you deogol: man sitting legs extended and she is sitting on your lap legs crossed around your back. Very passionate.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    The cock in pussy position is good for me.
  • gawker
    12 years ago
    The reverse cowgirl with her bent forward kissing my feet while I stimulate her asshole with my thumb. I agree watching the pussy lips sliding up and down on my shaft puts me over the top.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    cowgirl
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm in favor of it.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i like being on top because i do the f'ing instead of getting f'd. besides, no one knows how to make me cum like i do... and the penetration is deepest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion