tuscl

I guess stripping in a boom town isn't as good as the media reports. LOL.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:56 PM
Reviews of Whispers, Williston Whispers 3 S Main St Williston, North Dakota 58801 Lovelylexi Joined: Jan 2013 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Reviewed on: January 29, 2013 Visited on: Wednesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 11-25 Dancers ValueAtmosphere Overall This place is awful. The worst. Do not dance here unless you feel like getting raped. No hotels. They take a lot of your money. Don't believe the 2,000 a night hype. Not worth the expense of going there. Customers are rude and disrespectful. Touchy. Gross. Bouncer was unbelievably pervy. DO NOT DANCE HERE!!! Girls are pretty and nice but that isn't enough to work here. Not sure what else I can say...

8 comments

• inno123
    11 years ago
    These stories of huge money to be made in remote places are planted by club owners as a way of getting girls who would have never thought of going there.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I might have made a similar observation in a discussion thread after my trip to North Dakota last autumn. Williston is a pure shit pit, like any other oil boom town that I have visited during my career in the oil patch. Not to say that you can't make mega bucks in towns like this, just that strippers get very little of that dough sloshing around.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Sounds like she would have made more cash only if she was willing to use the dancing as advertising for after hours hooking. Probably not what she was expecting. And I agree Art, those oil boom towns are shit holes for sure. No place for most females and ugly too.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    I was in Williston in May of 2012. It was the busiest place I've ever been. Semi trucks racing around like it was a bumper car ring. Women were in short supply big time. I watched men hitting on tourist office staffers, fast food workers, women just walking down the street. There were two strip clubs too small and expensive to worry over. I would imagine a hooker that could find a room( they are not to be found) could make a killing. If I was female that's where I'd be. High volume No head.
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry to say that my old home state of North Dakota is not too hospitable for the Stepchild of the Arts. Only decent club left is Northern in Fargo, which even boasted a visit last fall from Katie Morgan. Otherwise, the oil guys are keeping their money in their pockets where it belongs.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read and hear about these places and it seems like money could be made building hotels etc and providing more of what is missing whether that is hotels, houses, or a decent strip club. Maybe it's just growing pains and not enough time to expand. I can imagine it would be expensive for strippers to travel their and hotels might be expensive and the customers want to find a hooker, not watch.
  • redxxxRose
    11 years ago
    so a hooker would make a fortune in boom town but not a stripper?! really???? and women there are in such short supply that men hit on anything with the pulse...guys hello please why are you so naive,-the first thing i would do after traveling all the way there,finding a place to stay and having my first easy and lucrative night,-i would wake up in the morning,and before i had my breakfast(!) i would go straight to this website and post a hysterical and terrible review,so that no more women come there and eat my pie! :]
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @redxxxRose: So, you don't like girls eating your pie, huh? Well darn, I was hoping to introduce you to someone. Since lopaw's blowing me off. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion