tuscl

when is no a no ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ok so I'm at Mcjuice's and having a triple quarter juicer I went it order my fourth one and they cut me off ?....wtf?.....

15 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    One time when McD's had a "buy one get one free" on Quarter Pounders I order "two" thinking I would just get one plus the free one.

But they gave me 4. Ate 'em all. But that was in my youth.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....mo head sounds like my current problem
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I'm banned from KFC Cola.When it took 1 hour to place my meal I got mildly upset.Needless to say cops were called,now I'm in the drive thru.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    They cut you off? I didnt know they served alcohol at Mcd
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Kick them in the nads juice and shake your fist at them and yell at them damnation for putting you on ignored
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....Joe your crazy
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol thanks brother huice
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    What Crazyjoe said. lol
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    pretty sure they must of been blind or dumb, clearly they didnt know who they were dealing with cause no one says no to da juice
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    When she snaps your cock in half. But that can happen if she uses too much teeth too.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Was the girl behind the counter hot? Did ya face fuck her? Pls tell me ya ask to see her tits or some shizzle like dat. Juice on dude.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Jiece probablu toom that bitch in the bathroom and got a blowkin
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    You guys are all kinds of funny
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I have KFC on a ban list. My stomach can't handle MSG and KFC uses it in their secret ingredient in their chicken. I never could eat there without getting an upset stomach. They aren't as bad as FATZ, I ate there and someone told me their food was loaded with MSG. That night I would have thought I was dying from food poisoning if I hadn't recognized a very bad reaction to the MSG. I am glad I know MSG makes me sick and to avoid places that use it. That's one advantage to feel like I almost died from being exposed to a lot of it. It figures MSG is a flavor enhancer because I used to eat a lot of MSG food and I had so many stomach aches, I wondered if I had an ulcer until I stopped eating all that MSG crap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion